Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This was a good episode. Though the "huh?" faces seemed pretty muted for my tastes. Love the colors in Udon, and they nailed the ending moment of Luffy and Kid meeting in their cell. The filler moments when O-Kiku met up with the rest made that scene flow better than in the manga.

Next episode should be good, though I expect a ton of recaps to cover Moria and the Blackbeard pirates, who have been a no show for a while in the anime.

Solid episode
Damn luffy being unconscious and still using kings haki looked dope.
Nice to have confirmation that kidd has kings haki too.
Luffy looked badass with the bandages over his face damn.
And that robin face damn
Been Canon confirm in manga and thus really push Luffy, Kidd, and Law being his equals this episode especially Kidd as he doesn't handout COC for fun. Hope to see Kidd shine a lot in this if he really want his revenge. Probably against King or Queen in a fight before facing Kaido with Luffy and Law.

I really enjoyed this episode. Everything from the beginning to the outro was really well done. We finally got to see the "huh?" faces for Franky, Robin, and Usopp. Usopp's was the best; I laughed during his rendition. I felt sorry for Luffy. Bad enough that Kaido beat him that the underlings have to treat him like a ragdoll as well.

Intermission next; I wonder how Toei will handle it? Oh well as long as there isn't any massive recaps, it should be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.