Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was the episode overall on the basis of progression of plot and animation.?
There wasn't much animation. I find Shuichi Ito art to be more polished in the second half than in the first.

OH MAN IM READY TO SEE THE BEST VILLAIN IN ONE PIECE NEXT EPISODE. MR ALL DAY EVERY DAY 24/7/365. BLACKBEARD
King of Lighting, is that you? :kappa:

The way they brought Luffy to Udon, that's the type of in canon episode filler thats good and they need to do more of. It makes sense, it's done at a time where it doesn't mess up a build up of canon reveals and it's not a staring contest/expression shot. If only they did more of that type of filler to fill in the time and less of messing up fights and big reveals with panning shots, batman fights and clash struggles this could have been a good anime.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
The way they brought Luffy to Udon, that's the type of in canon episode filler thats good and they need to do more of. It makes sense, it's done at a time where it doesn't mess up a build up of canon reveals and it's not a staring contest/expression shot. If only they did more of that type of filler to fill in the time and less of messing up fights and big reveals with panning shots, batman fights and clash struggles this could have been a good anime.
Yep I hate fillers that go completely overboard and off topic. This was done thoroughly.

From OPP 916 Anime vs 924 Manga

That's remarkable quality considering this had to follow up the sakuga showcase they poured months into, not to mention the big event next episode entails. I really expected a big dip for this inbetweener. The lows of Wano are so far nowhere close to the lows of WCI and Dressrosa, powerscaling arguments aside.

Really loved how Luffy and Kid's reunion was turned into a Kabuki scene, nice bit of creativity.

Now that i think about it, we haven't really seen the regular One Piece world with Wano's art style and animation. Next week should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.