One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though Moe is on my ignore, i can say what are you talking about.
Your "Stealth Black Run" couldn't even finish Page One. And for some reason you're saying he won, lol:kayneshrug:
Faint Man Zoro need Haki for arrows of Batman? I can see why salt of you guys is running :kayneshrug:.

Still waiting canon manga panels though lol.

Many rather not extend it since it takes away how easily Kaido did it faster than making it look like he was trying a bit in the anime. Just saying the reaction why many wasn't into it.
I don't really get this point at all and its one I constantly see trouted around.

"Because Kaido lasted longer, he must have put more effort."
The anime specifically went out of its way to highlight that Kaido stupidly drunk and hadn't sobered up at all due to Luffy's gear 3rd attacks. In his human, he literally couldn't stand up without the support of his club. If anything, him managing to take those in a completely intoxicated state speaks far more to him being tougher in the anime than the manga.

I mean Toei didnt do anything contrary to the manga.
There was never proof about Sanji beating PageOne in the manga and he never said anything about it.
Toei's hands are clean as long as PageOne shows up in manga or gets explained why he doesnt show up.
it makes sense that he ran away as well

If you actually look at the parts of the fight we were shown in the manga, Sanji didn't dominate Page one in the way that many fans hoped.

What we saw was something like this
>Sanji beats Page's ass in full beast mode
>Page goes hybrid
>Page tries to send out a hit, Sanji tries to block it, gets sent flying, but is okay due to the RS durability
> fight ends on Sanji landing that kick from the sky with the implication that it does some damage to Page

It was never portrayed as a low diff fight. it was basically a back and forth between two strong fighters in which sanji had better portrayal, but was never shown to be so strong he could dominate. I mean hybrid Page sent Sanji flying through buildings as if it were G4 vs doflamingo.

You saw a similar thing with Sabo vs Burgess. Where Sabo was portrayed as clear stronger but Burgess was still a tough fight for him.

Its not that sanji couldn't defeat page, the manga clearly implies that he was stronger. However if Drake or Hawkins joined in on that fight, Sanji would have clearly lost; and drake and Hawkins were already close by. Hence sanji realized that he couldn't end the fight in time and decided it would be better to use the invisibility+flight capabilities of the RS to escape.

the only way it would have made sense for sanji to stay in that fight would be if Sanji was able to 2-3 shot Page before Hawkins or Drake could arrive, and the manga already implied that that wasn't the case.

tbh I kinda like it better that way. Page was never portrayed as a joke character. he had a spinosaurus DF, which is easily one of the strongest zoans we've seen yet.

He was also a tobi roppo, which gave him a higher rank than Hawkins.

It never made sense for Sanji to be so strong that he could neg diff him.

tbh I kinda like it better that way. Page was never portrayed as a joke character. he had a spinosaurus DF, which is easily one of the strongest zoans we've seen yet.

He was also a tobi roppo, which gave him a higher rank than Hawkins.

It never made sense for Sanji to be so strong that he could neg diff him.
Anime is non-canon as we never seen PO back in manga, so it doesn't make sense here and Sanji is very strong since he still own him easily to the point he got defeated and terrorizing others.

Anime is non-canon as we never seen PO back in manga, so it doesn't make sense here and Sanji is very strong since he still own him easily to the point he got defeated and terrorizing others.
Toei cannot roll the anime the way they like. Only details can be changed.

It further shows you how PO was never defeated so they could take the matter arbitrarily.

Toei cannot roll the anime the way they like. Only details can be changed.

It further shows you how PO was never defeated so they could take the matter arbitrarily.
Probably error situation like they did on making Batman over Luffy and Zoro. It doesn't make sense since both Batman and Page One do not appear again as reoccurring enemies and threats to the alliance, so again they overshoot a bit much from manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.