One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy also got repelled by Batman remember.

The difference between page one and Batman is that in the manga it's very clear Sanji never managed to make page one bleed and then the fight was off screened so the anime team has nothing to go off of. There was no sign that Sanji was winning in the manga itself as well
Though he got taken out and never seen again. Oda if he knew someone was coming back, he would make panel of it chapters later. Holdem is back after being beaten by Luffy, Kamazou is back after tying with Zoro, but PO was never to be heard off again which doesn't make sense as he would mention him at least once, but it looks he was taken out. Could be mistake on their end they didn't know how to go about it and now Oda probably talk to them about situation more.

Duh.... Sanji is in this episode so I will talk about it.

Canon or not we got anime episode and we are discussing what it showed so.....your point is moot.

Also, you sure flipfloppin a lot with anime being cannon or not.

I remember you arguing that Sanji has Koko because of anime..... don't go around denying it now when it backfired on you... LMAO
Talking about certain scene. Of course it's about Sanji.

Never was flip-flop about it. I never believe highly on anime being canon when they add stuff off the manga.

That is canon in manga though as we see shading of his legs shown a lot.

So you agree on canon episode when Zoro was stuck with glue by fodder enemy? If we pushing canon in anime, then that will be on your part to take those part canon too XD.

I did tell you... there is argument for both sides

For Sanji winning because of his dialog with Law

With Page1 still conscious because of the hints I mentioned

There is argument for both sides... I personally think that it's not hard for Toei director to ask Oda if Page1 is done for or still in the arc..don't you agree? Afterall, the director actually is one of the FEW who announced that they know the ending of One Piece... so it's not hard to believe he's in touch with Oda to know his thoughts about "key points". So, when two characters fight... regardless of whatever filler there is... and fighting sequence has a bit of change... anime has NEVER ONCE changed the outcome/conclusion of a fight... so I trustthat Toei at the very least asked Oda if page1 was knocked out defeated or still conscious after the fight and Sanji dipped before anymore forces shows up "Drake/Hawkins"

And like I said... people lately are so used to Oda's one panel fights that ends in Oneshotting opponent that seeing a fight like this feels strange to their mind

Let's make one thing straight... this episode made Sanji look BETTER than in manga in my view.
Why? Because simply it made Page1 tougher as opponent and can withstand those attacks... and STILL get up.... so Page1 looks strong... but at the same time.. the ending... with Sanji's voice tone and how he said "tsk.. he's so tough" but in a smug way also tells you that Sanji is so confident in his ability to finish him off if the fight continues more...

Result is Page one looks stronger than in manga
Sanji looks better overall

But again... people just want to see a clear cut Win with someone knocked out cold like trash... they are sooo used to this... at the same time... because of this.. people talk trash about Page1 in manga as "fodder" now...
But in anime now.. he looks stronger... tougher.. and this makes Sanji playing around with him seems better imo
Wait Director really knows? I thought they change directors already in each arc or certain points in the anime? Where you get that?

Also Idk about that as miscommunication can happen at times in anime than what author asked for. This could be one of them especially if you think in manga-wise make no sense to spare PO even if Oda spare him to come back as he has no hints at all being brought back or set up to return even when gathering army on enemy side. It just look off and this could be mistake that might have happen on how they going back handling it.

He didn't do that with Cracker despite being YC and some said he would come back in the end, but didn't.
Well... Except the fact that this was "headcanon" by fans that Cracker will be back
Let's all remember the differences here, shall we?

1- Fire Festival will happen about 2 weeks from now. Page 1 has two weeks to recover (if he was unconscious to begin with) .. remember that Drake knew about "Osoba mask" name probably from Page1 himself...

On the other hand, WCI tea part was only 1 day after Luffy vs Cracker battle... (Cracker has no time to recover... and also the OUTCOME of the battle was Shown in manga as Cracker is DEfEATED unlike page1

2- Cracker's originall body was hinted to be a glass cannon... weak against pain... while Page1 is not only Zoan who are tough and can withstand more close combat attacks... he's freaking Ancient Zoan.. Their recovery is faster

I hope you see how much big of a difference

Page1 could have returned to Onigashima for all we know... maybe he's with some other flying 6 members now... maybe he's chatting with one of the numbers... Oda is just not intending to show him YET.. that's all

But you guys can all be happy.. we are finally invading Onigashima in manga.. so we will see if Page one is among their troops there OR if he's not

If he was not shown... then I will admit that I was wrong anf anime fucked up big time... but if he was shown.. then you guys can at least accept the fact that Toei do communicate with Oda on some specifics... and start to trust the anime a bit more

Wait Director really knows? I thought they change directors already in each arc or certain points in the anime? Where you get that?

Also Idk about that as miscommunication can happen at times in anime than what author asked for. This could be one of them especially if you think in manga-wise make no sense to spare PO even if Oda spare him to come back as he has no hints at all being brought back or set up to return even when gathering army on enemy side. It just look off and this could be mistake that might have happen on how they going back handling it.
I'm talking about the "head director"

Status
Not open for further replies.