One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People : Oh no, TOEI butchered the Kaido vs Luffy, that didn't happen in the manga. TOEI you dumbass

*TOEI pulled the same shit*

The same people : Yes, Sanji ran away, didn't matter if it wasn't in the manga. Good job TOEI

You all fucking clowns lmaoooo
Yet you still keep up with toei context and you dont like they company? Who really the clown here?

People : Oh no, TOEI butchered the Kaido vs Luffy, that didn't happen in the manga. TOEI you dumbass

*TOEI pulled the same shit*

The same people : Yes, Sanji ran away, didn't matter if it wasn't in the manga. Good job TOEI

You all fucking clowns lmaoooo
What was the problem with the Kaido fight again?

Like, they didn't even change much...

The Sanji fight isn't necessarily that much different either...

Yet you still keep up with toei context and you dont like they company? Who really the clown here?
I love One Piece and I'm still going to watch the anime no matter what.

But it deserves a better treatment. Not like this

What was the problem with the Kaido fight again?

Like, they didn't even change much...

The Sanji fight isn't necessarily that much different either...

I love One Piece and I'm still going to watch the anime no matter what.

But it deserves a better treatment. Not like this

That guys an idiot. Like, dear god, how do people take that guy seriously?

Also, I disagree about the one shot. I despised the one shot in the manga. It was the most horrifically panelled, ugly and boring way to conceivably end the fight. The anime actually bothering to make the climax to the Kaido fight a climax was a massive improvement over the fairly boring fight it was in the manga.

Also, Kaido used a few more moves. I don't think that's the equivalent of trying more, especially considering the anime specifically highlights that Kaido is so drunk he can barely stand straight. I don't see why that was a problem that was consistently bought up(especially considering it also literally happened in the anime). If anything, they just made drunk Kaido a bit tougher, which is again, making Kaido more powerful, not less...

I think its worth noting for me, the manga is not exciting to read in of itself, at the very least for its action sequence. Its a massive, ugly cluttered mess for the most part, and Luffy vs Kaido for me was really no exception. Oda's art used to be incredibly appealing, and his panelling extremely fun and on point. But nowadays? There's a reason why its more fun to watch the anime, and why I know a fair few anime only people, who typically prefer reading the manga counter-parts of show, who vastly prefer the One Piece anime over its manga counter-part.

I think its hilarious that people "not like this. It deserves better."

I feel like that attitude is precisely why One Piece fans do not deserve nice things and Toei should stop being so generous with how much effort they've put into making One Piece as good as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.