One Piece Episode 931 - Climb Up - Luffy's Desperate Escape!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • 4/5

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 3/5

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
We gonan see how Sanji manage to overpower 2 supernova and carrying 2 sexy girls with big boobs and shinobu probably over 500 pounds total and escaped easily. In the manga it was left to our imagination how Sanji got away but obviously xdrake and hawkins tried to stop him but failed due to the overwhelming power of Sanji.

@TheAncientCenturion and @Kejon need to unite the Drake and Hawkins fandoms for next week in order to do damage control when Sanji makes both of them look like wimps
Post automatically merged:

We gonan see how Sanji manage to overpower 2 supernova and carrying 2 sexy girls with big boobs and shinobu probably over 500 pounds total and escaped easily. In the manga it was left to our imagination how Sanji got away but obviously xdrake and hawkins tried to stop him but failed due to the overwhelming power of Sanji.
Sanji wonโ€™t even need to use DJ against them

Afterall the anime is cannon right just like how zorofans said about Sanji vs p1

I did not expect Kawamatsu to sound like that, I like that he has a normal and cool voice. I thought he would sound a bit more high pitched, first Queen and Orochi and now Kawamatsu these Wano character voices sometimes surprises me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.