• 1/5

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The animation was not that great either
Bruh, the Zoro vs Killer fight had animation was some of the best in the series. What are you talking about?
Also, literally everyone knew it was going to be two episodes, and I don’t necessarily see the inherent problem with it being over two episodes.
Post automatically merged:

Batman is Flying 6 level in the anime
What suggests that?
The fact he needed the most basic attack in Luffy’s arsenal, gum gum bullet to take out?

Considering the gifters are supposed to be Kaido’s elite troops(and in recent chapters) are shown to be quiet tough for grunts, I don’t really see the problem here.

Last edited:
It's not even a fight, it's a snow sliding contest lmao:gokulaugh::luffylaugh:

Even Ryuma's scene was way better:akaman:
Ryuma’s scene was well done, but nah, Takashi Kojima went in hard, and that scene is incredibly well animated. It has a crap ton of cool shit going on in it, from the background animation, to the effects to the dynamic camera work and poses that leads into an satisfying impact.
It’s a way more complicated scene animation wise.

Also I don't find the pace to be any bad

Anime doesn't work like manga

Scenes must be fueled and not rushed or else the vision becomes too appalling :)
I think something worth considering is that there is a functioning difference between the amount of content an episode covers and how well paced it is.

For example, episodes that cover full chapters could still be significantly worse paced than episodes that cover less than that.

The thing that determines whether something is well paced or not is execution. Is the director doing anything interesting in order to keep the audiences attention? Are they changing shots frequently? Perhaps they’re using a unique or unorthodox angle, perhaps they are playing with colour in a scene? Maybe a director is framing a scene in an engaging fashion. Those sorts of things are important when considering the pacing of the scene just as much as how much content is covered.

One Piece will always be varying towards being more slow paced because it doesn’t really have much content to cover each episode, even at the best of times, but that can be remedied by interesting direction and story boarding.

zoro fell down right after tho?
Well Luffy nearly died due to Hodys bite.

Isn't the fact that Zoro was able to defeat Killer even after Killer landing a cheating blow due to Gyukimaru distracting him sign of his massive superiority? Like Killer was not able to overpower Zoro flexing his muscle on a blade making his wond even worse.

Also we know Zoro was actually nerfed unlike Psuedo nerf of Killer. We know SMILE fruit didn't nerf him in anyway, we have same killer with SMILE rn. We know bandages are only for him to hide his face.

So its all about weapons, well if Zoro can perform Oni Gir with the same weapon he just got, I am sure Killer in weeks can adjust just fine. He is at least that skilled.

Now don't get me wrong, Killer is very very strong, perhaps even as strong as Sanji without RS. But Zoro would defeat him with low difficulty everytime like he did in manga.

Zoro shit on killer after taking his weapon from him, agreed. Before that they were fighting even no?
Certainly, Zoro who was factually nerfed, he has commented on it multiple times. He is Santoryu swordsman and can't replicate santoryu with only two swords. Killer could replicate his spin style with scythes.

Not to mention he was missing Shushui, a sword so strong, according to Zoro the power it produces is above other two swords combined.

Here is how I see it, 2 sword Zoro and Killer are close, and it would take Zoro high diff to win.

3 sword Zoro would defeat him with low difficulty.

Anyways I certainly enjoyed Zoro vs Killer, everything else especially Udon was just meh.

It's not even a fight, it's a snow sliding contest lmao:gokulaugh::luffylaugh:

Even Ryuma's scene was way better:akaman:
Honestly the fight had great animation, But They should have dedicated an entire episode to the fight. Because Now its going to end in the middle of next episode which is an awkward place to do that, considering the manga chapter ended with Zoro's final attack. Now people are going to see Zoros final strike and him passing out all in the same episode.

So no answer and just your headcanon Zoro a main character and has a dream based on strength yes brook can be stronger than them Eos a side character is a side character and they are just appeared in the last moments Oda even said he regretted giving a lot of supernovas lmao they are rivals to what ? law rivalry was destroyed in dressrosa and what about Kidd i forgot he got Ls all over the new world and getting helped in udon and a sneakattack by luffy .
▪i prefer Zoro dying after defeating someone like Killer who is a supernova and not dying to someone like Hody and without jinbei he would have died and the story would end:suresure:
He is a side character for Luffy's dream. EoS he is still going to be an underling. That automatically means he can't be as strong or stronger than Luffy's rivals. Zoro always fights the second in charge. He isn't strong enough for the boss.

Zoro has more Ls than Law and Kidd. If he fought strong people he would have far more. I mean he needed help against Pica :wellwell: He wasn't good enough to go with the big boys Law and Luffy to fight Doflamingo.
Bruh... I'm sure it's opposite considering you have Shanks stabbing Akainu as signature... Biggest cap in history

Shanks is a snitch, will stay a snitch, will die a snitch
While Akainu will stay like a lion compared to that redheaded sheep
:kaidowhat: Akainu was so scared of Shanks that he was sweating in front oh him. A magma man sweating because he couldn't handle the heat :rolaugh: None of that 'absolute justice' nonsense he was telling Coby. Just stood there like a good boy. Are you mad that when he saw the Gorosei he was treated with respect? Akainu couldn't even sit down. He was told to give his report standing and leave :odenugh:

He is a side character for Luffy's dream. EoS he is still going to be an underling. That automatically means he can't be as strong or stronger than Luffy's rivals. Zoro always fights the second in charge. He isn't strong enough for the boss.

Zoro has more Ls than Law and Kidd. If he fought strong people he would have far more. I mean he needed help against Pica :wellwell: He wasn't good enough to go with the big boys Law and Luffy to fight Doflamingo.

:kaidowhat: Akainu was so scared of Shanks that he was sweating in front oh him. A magma man sweating because he couldn't handle the heat :rolaugh: None of that 'absolute justice' nonsense he was telling Coby. Just stood there like a good boy. Are you mad that when he saw the Gorosei he was treated with respect? Akainu couldn't even sit down. He was told to give his report standing and leave :odenugh:
He is a last moment side character and he has no value against a main character who has a dream based on strength the true rival of luffy is BB and that was showed when morgans talked about the fifth emperor teach said it's still early no mention of kidd or your other side characters .:gokulaugh:
▪ Zoro fought Hody under water and was the arc boss and you get destroyed with your headcanons again .:suresure:
▪WB sweated against Oden then he was scared of him wait it wasn't cuz he adknoweldged his strength and he got sent flying by Roger who is WB equal in strength .:milaugh:
▪lol he went there to talk about a pirate and he covered himself to not be seen lmfao while legendary pirates didn't do that and his captain himself didn't do that with WB and other yonkos even luffy wouldn't do that what can u expect from a trash :endthis::kata:

He is a side character for Luffy's dream. EoS he is still going to be an underling
I mean that's about as relevant as Luffy being side character to Zoro's dream.
Zoro is actually main character to Luffy's dream because Luffy's dream without Zoro would have
Ended in Alabasta
Ended in Skypea
Ended in Water 7
Ended in Fishman Island
Ended in Punk Hazard
Ended in Dressrosa

Only time Shanks really mattered was in the beginning of the story to Luffy and no more than Iruka mattered to Shanks.
I am a huge Shanks fan but gap of importance between them is same as gap of importance between Sasuke and Iruka.

You can even argue that Zoro is a more important character than Sasuke was just because Zoro's on screen presence is even bigger than Sasuke's, mostly due to how manga is organized.
The only other character who I can compare Zoro to is Killua from Hunter x Hunter. Which I see Zoro and Luffy as Gon and Killua anyways, from the beginning of the story to the end, their inner dynamics and story structure makes them perfectly equal. If its any other way their relationship doesn't work because if Zoro is weaker than Luffy, he is not an exceptional subordinate and hence Luffy is not an exceptional captain.

Anyways the more we learn about One Piece, the more Shanks' importance diminishes man.
Like he didn't go to raftel, so what role does he play in the dawn bringing, in the ultimate destination? Strawhats as a crew would be crew that changed the world, and Rayleigh is already seen as bigger entity in the One Piece world than Shanks. Can you imagine how much bigger Zoro would be than Shanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.