Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I saw when I watched the episode

Shame that a fox can push Zolo to a high diff while telling a story

and Killer is blocking Zolo's attack with a wooden part of the weapon and not the blades, which means Zolo can't damage wood
Weren’t you complaining back when Sanji couldn’t beat Page1 ....and ran away ???

Claiming the anime and manga are different so don’t take it serious but here you are stating some BS FOH.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Weren’t you complaining back when Sanji couldn’t beat Page1 ....and ran away ???

Claiming the anime and manga are different so don’t take it serious but here you are stating some BS FOH.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
Lol, this is the state of Manga fans with anime...

When they see something that backs up their agenda, they wholeheartedly use it for arguments
When they see something that goes against them, they just start talking about how Anime is trash, not canon...LOL

I can provide plenty of those examples

You know powerscaling is inevitable right.:catpole:
Yeah. It’s also mainly harmless unless people factionalise about it.

Zoro and Killer both looked OP this episode, which was nice. It was sort of implied that Zoro and Killer were stale mating each other in the manga anyway, so seeing them have a nicely visualised and animated high level duel is cool.

Power scaling how high level the duels are based on how the clashes are animated is frankly more fun to me.

Stuff like “which clash or collision made the biggest dust cloud effect”.
That’s the shit that’s fun to do with the anime.

Hell, it is even cool to see how the anime shows different characters handling different attacks, even in a filler context, but it’s nothing to really get factional about. It’s just a bit of good fun.

For example, comparing how the anime showed how Luffy fought in gear 2nd, 3rd and 4th against Doffy, Cracker, Katakuri and Kaido is good fun. Seeing the sort of effect that Kong Gun had on each of them, and who and how those attacks were animated. Sometimes that can just be going over and rewatching some of the best animated fight sequences for the anime.

Last edited:
Animation and artwork was really nice, but once again the pacing was a mess.

Good Lord, they covered only 12 manga pages once again.

That's just not cutting it.
It didn’t cover much content but pacing wasn’t that much of an issue.

Engagement was consistently maintained through interesting framing and shot composition in every scene. There is always something interesting going on visually in this episode.

This is entirely the reason as to why the is almost 1 year off from the manga. This gap will probably become 50% more than that by EoS.

At least when One Piece will end depression won't be too quick at arising.

Im glad we agree that killer was nerfed and couldnt use his weapons to bring out his full potential, whereas zoro who already uses long blades(swords) was able to do more. Thanks buddy.
Where did I said that? Oh that's right, I didn't.

The true is Killer was fighting to protect his captain. He was literally fighting for his captain's life. So there's no reason for him to use any weapon that would make him weaker. That mean Killer already had experience using scythes in the past or he was able to train them to equal or near equal level to his sickle gauntlets.
Post automatically merged:

Seems to be zoro is struggling in a 2 sword style vs 2 non main weapon scythe from killer. Look at zoro face expression and sounds he makes compared to killer
Where was he struggling. Zoro was not serious at the time, It was even noted by Killer. The second Zoro used a named attack he was too fast and strong for Killer. Even in Zoro's injured state.

This is what I saw when I watched the episode

Shame that a fox can push Zolo to a high diff while telling a story

and Killer is blocking Zolo's attack with a wooden part of the weapon and not the blades, which means Zolo can't damage wood
Don't you just love the wonders of manga/anime. It can only be cut if plot allows it.

Is Brooke stronger than Kidd or Law because he is a SH?

Kidd and Law are rivals. That means EoS they will be above underlings like Zoro. If they fought EoS, Zoro would be fighting Bepo or Killer while Luffy fights Law or Kidd

given that Zoro would have died to Nerfed killer if not for Hiyori, he still has some catching up to do.
Lol. That's funny. There are no where near his level or have is ambitions but somehow they will reach Yonko level.

There was facts to support Zoro was going to die. Killer was left alone out there and he didn't die.

Last edited:

That is the biggest problem of the anime.
Yes of course the animation and storytelling for Wano is 10better then Dressrosa in compare, but the pacing is still bad and I though the coronabreak could make the gap larger but sadly also the manga had multiple breaks. When the wano anime get announced and was close to the manga, I said back then already that the anime need a long filler arc. Which means 20-30episodes of filler to make the gap larger and start then the wano arc. They could have more space and could not drag every chapter out for nothing.

That is the biggest problem of the anime.
Yes of course the animation and storytelling for Wano is 10better then Dressrosa in compare, but the pacing is still bad and I though the coronabreak could make the gap larger but sadly also the manga had multiple breaks. When the wano anime get announced and was close to the manga, I said back then already that the anime need a long filler arc. Which means 20-30episodes of filler to make the gap larger and start then the wano arc. They could have more space and could not drag every chapter out for nothing.
I've said it quite a few times already: Those long-running, weekly animes are a relict of the past.

No new manga-adaptation is done that way and for good reason.

The modern way is to do seasons (like AoT or MHA). This dramatically upgrades the pacing and animation (although the current OP animation is solid, too). Anime episodes are just so much better, when they cover ~2 manga chapters compared to what we have now (< 1 manga chapter per episode).

In a way OP is a victim of running for so long, that you can't just stop it being an anime with a weekly episode. It's basically the last one of the old guard of animes.

I had a lot of hopes on Zoro Vs Killer Kamazou battle and TOEI really did it a justice. Ever since I learned the identity of Kamazou, I wanted to this battle animated. For many fans Zoro Vs Killer used to be a dream match and Oda secretly fulfilled their wish. Animation was spot on. Those spinning attacks from Kamazou were lit and Zoro deflecting them was too..:fransuper:
Many Anime only fans will surely come back to this episode after Kamazou revelation. Kamazou Laugh was too Sick and broken. Had i not known the story behind it, I would say One of the Top 3 laugh..:josad:
And Finally, Bat-Man is down. Luffy is already taking down top tiers from the Beast Pirates..:milaugh:

Garbage ass episode. The pacing is not that good and the Zoro vs Kamazou fight could have been like 1 episode long but Toei dragged it out and make the fight 2 episode instead:crazwhat:The animation was not that great either:hope: Luffy still training in Udon as always:pepeshit:And here's come Hiyori and Otoko:pepeke:Tama's interaction with Big Mom wasn't helping either:pepecry:The only good parts about this episode was Ryuma slaying the dragon (Monsters reference):pagemoji:Kamazou's laugh was cool :akaman: And Luffy taking down Bat-man aka Wat-man:steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.