• 1/5

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful episode... Loved the Zoro vs Killer scenes thus far, nice animation

Finally Batman vs Luffy can be put to rest.

:feelsokeman:
LMAO, they really repeated the SAME scene actually with same camera angle during haki clash... this time though they did the obvious right outcome LMAO

Toei KNEW that they fucked up back in that moment LMAO

That scene was fucking lit

I HOPE by the end of Wano arc, Oda actually shows Ryuuma flashback with "Wano city of gold" and tie in the closing of borders/Kozoki... and the formidable opponent whom they had to close the border to protect themselves against.... in a similar way to "Monblanc Norland/Calgara" flashback which happened by the very end of Skypea

I feel that would be the BEST TIMING to flesh that story out.... specially if Zoro got out of the arc with new sword/upgrade.... we need to know more about the legend of "Black Blades/Curse Blades...etc" as a way to hype the new future arcs for Zoro later on
Post automatically merged:

Now that I think about it

When people wanted Zoro to have a "pure sword fight" in Wano before facing King "DF user"
I believe Oda THINKS he already did that with Kamazou LMAO

It's just in Manga, everything is skipped... we all know that there was a cut scene in the fight in manga, and they came back LATER indicating they were clashing for a while... so Oda is HEAVILY relying on the anime in that regard to give that fight its rightful credit

Last edited:
I'm actually doing all of those things...
a side from me HATES Kidd and Law.. not a fan of them... so I'm serious that they are TRASH

But another side of me is trolling because I know it's not true LOL
True i think they are just side characters who are their major role is to make the will of P's intervention being reasonable as for nitoryo Zoro here is the post read it and answer if you can :
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/nitoryo-zoro-vs-law.5268/post-543402

His fights are always quite scenic

I am not surprised that TOEI did this after how legendary Zoro v Hawkins had been shown
I think its partially Toei getting better at planning big action episodes out.

The action in the manga is fairly broken up, so considering the rate of adaption, the staff have a quite a few episodes to do something special for the next big action chapter(or two).

With the production also having more free lance animators outside the studio coming on board, animators who mainly just come in to do one or two scenes on an episode, we get more special moments like we saw with Kamazou's fight this episode.

Next episode seems to be made up with more regular staff, but it appears they've been allowed to really go all out, so I'm looking forward to their contributions. Looking at the preview, the animator who did Kaido's initial flame breath attack in 913 will be animating a big chunk of the action next episode.

Last edited:
loved the animation in this episode.

Zoro is also just a side character though. Law and Kidd are more important a they are Luffy’s rivsls
Next time don't quote me to bring your headcanons and then getting destroyed

Zoro is a Main character where are your loved ones i forgot oda said they are last moment characters
https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/anime/amp/news/one-piece-anime-supernovas-new-details/
They are his rivals don't make me laugh lmao his true rival is BB like Roger and WB and don't forget one of them was cheerleading Luffy in dressrosa :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Next time don't quote me to bring your headcanons and then getting destroyed

Zoro is a Main character where are your loved ones i forgot oda said they are last moment characters
https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/anime/amp/news/one-piece-anime-supernovas-new-details/
They are his rivals don't make me laugh lmao his true rival is BB like Roger and WB and don't forget one of them was cheerleading Luffy in dressrosa :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Is Brooke stronger than Kidd or Law because he is a SH?

Kidd and Law are rivals. That means EoS they will be above underlings like Zoro. If they fought EoS, Zoro would be fighting Bepo or Killer while Luffy fights Law or Kidd

given that Zoro would have died to Nerfed killer if not for Hiyori, he still has some catching up to do.

Is Brooke stronger than Kidd or Law because he is a SH?

Kidd and Law are rivals. That means EoS they will be above underlings like Zoro. If they fought EoS, Zoro would be fighting Bepo or Killer while Luffy fights Law or Kidd

given that Zoro would have died to Nerfed killer if not for Hiyori, he still has some catching up to do.
So no answer and just your headcanon Zoro a main character and has a dream based on strength yes brook can be stronger than them Eos a side character is a side character and they are just appeared in the last moments Oda even said he regretted giving a lot of supernovas lmao they are rivals to what ? law rivalry was destroyed in dressrosa and what about Kidd i forgot he got Ls all over the new world and getting helped in udon and a sneakattack by luffy .
▪i prefer Zoro dying after defeating someone like Killer who is a supernova and not dying to someone like Hody and without jinbei he would have died and the story would end:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.