One Piece Episode 934 - A Big Turnover! The Three-Sword Style Overcomes Danger!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 61 69.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man poor anime onlys are gonna think Zoro got a PU.

Like these animations are nice but highly misleading. Well anyways its a big jump from the Oni Giri from Fishman Island.

Post automatically merged:

Good hbu ?
good :endthis: you need to see your friends after this episode:kata:

The Kaido slayer looked wonderful in this episode. The animators of this episode are definitely massive Zoro stans.

his scythe wasn't coated with coa bro zoro is fking monster :endthis:

zoro could end him with shi shishi sonson rashomon and this is a far far nerfed rengoku onigiri without scythe coated:endthis:

I wonder how much budget Toei gonna use for the everyone vs Kaido fight?:crazwhat:

So apparently Zoro's fainting did have something to do with his stomach.

I feel like its going to be revealed that Kamazou uses poisoned blades or something. It doesn't make sense for Zoro to faint from the poisoned food after being in wano for the entirety of the events of WCI. It also doesn't make sense for the poisoned food to come into play right after the fight with Kamazou.

but that's just my opinion.
Was the fainting this episode or next? Didnt check it yet. I just think killer did dot bleeding damage, instead of poisoned blades.

One Piece EPISODE 934
"A Big Turnover! The Three-Sword Style Overcomes Danger!"
大逆転! 死線を越えた三刀流!
Dai-gyakuten! Shisen o Koeta Santōryū​

Opening 22 | OVER THE TOP - Hiroshi Kitadani
Chapter(s) : -

Airdate: July 26, 2020
Episode 935 PREVIEW

Super Pumped for the new Opening next week on Episode 835 (August 2, 2020) !!!

Here's a preview of the new Opening Song
[DREAMIN' ON - DA-iCE]

Kamazou failing to remove scythe cause of Zoro flexing
Zoro stomping Kamazou. That move look epic
Glurg

I couldnt have asked for me

I know everyone going crazy with Zoro and all, but I was pissed with that Law and Shinobu quarrel and her accusing his crew of betrayal, while the real traitor was sitting right beside them :halt:

The Kaido slayer looked wonderful in this episode. The animators of this episode are definitely massive Zoro stans.

This is not one piece anymore lol insane animation

oof zorohaters just got pwned this episode, looks like he indeed passed out cus of hunger
Oda said never to speak ill of Zoro.

After the punishment he showed us Zoro could take preTS, he obviously wouldn't make Zoro go down cause he got stabbed in the shoulder.

Hunger/food poisoning was the one that made him faint and was the only reasonable way to make Zoro faint inorder to create the Hiyori and Zoro interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.