One Piece Episode 943 - Luffy's Determination - Win Through the Sumo Inferno!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
people forgot if Sanji use Diable Jambe without raid suit on X-Drake and able to "knocked out" X-Drake
but with Page One, Sanji didnt use a diable jambe and only base kicks but he using raid suit.
Again, this is a fact that RS isn't AP/damage boost.
Sanji main damage is still from Diable Jambe which is portrayed to be on the same level as G3 with CoA.

Now the real question is, what if Sanji able to use Diable Jambe in his Raid suit?

how is it double standard? Two sides of coin, sanji fans actually did that too (they wanked sanji scene here while also dismissed the sanji running away from page one in anime). But sure, you only consider this double standard for zoro fans
Of course double standard when Zoro fan said it fine Zoro runaway from Hawkins, when Zoro not needed to save Tama, It Luffy jobs in the beginning. You guys just ignored it. Sanji fight in disguise to cover the secrecy but you make fun of him.. if not double standard then what. Hawkins not even a Tobi roppo why run away

Of course double standard when Zoro fan said it fine Zoro runaway from Hawkins, when Zoro not needed to save Tama, It Luffy jobs in the beginning. You guys just ignored it. Sanji fight in disguise to cover the secrecy but you make fun of him.. if not double standard then what. Hawkins not even a Tobi roppo why run away
i like how you brought the hawkin example, because sanji fans actually bashed at zoro for that. Lots of times.

Both zoro and sanji fandom are not innocent, but i often see sanji fans victimizes themselves and act like they have the high morale ground. At least zoro fandom has more self awareness.

i like how you brought the hawkin example, because sanji fans actually bashed at zoro for that. Lots of times.

Both zoro and sanji fandom are not innocent, but i often see sanji fans victimizes themselves and act like they have the high moral ground. At least zoro fandom has more self awareness.
Are you sure? That what double standard really meaning. You just saying one side of coin. From what I seen so far there are more thread made by Zoro fans about Sanji then Sanji fans made thread about Zoro.

Are you sure? That what double standard really meaning. You just saying one side of coin. From what I seen so far there are more thread made by Zoro fans about Sanji then Sanji fans made thread about Zoro.
what? I never deny that zoro fandom did shit at sanji fandom too, unlike you who just brought the double standard issue against zoro fandom.

Lol just go to manga discussion. The section is swarmed with sanji wank and zoro downplay topics.

"What will happen if sanji beats king?"
"Why Sanji is FM now"
"Sanji killing kaido and king" (a topic to mock ZKK theory)
"Franky Kills Kaido" (another topic to also mock ZKK theory)
"Can we all talk about zoro's fail since timeskips?"
"What will happen if sanji beats kaido?"

Like i said, two sides of coin. Both fandom have bashed at each other.

Last edited:
Now you admit that
what? I never deny that zoro fandom did shit at sanji fandom too, unlike you who just brought the double standard issue against zoro fandom.

Lol just go to manga discussion. The section is swarmed with sanji wank and zoro downplay topics.

"What will happen if sanji beats king?"
"Why Sanji is FM now"
"Sanji killing kaido and king" (a topic to mock ZKK theory)
"Franky Kills Kaido" (another topic to also mock ZKK theory)
"Can we all talk about zoro's fail since timeskips?"

Like i said, two sides of coin. Both fandom have bashed at each other.
Only zoro fails in time skip it to debunk Zoro. SKK and FM is to praised Sanji why Zoro fan Offended. There are also Sanji fails time skip fails time skil, new monster trio, sanji vs certain characther. Simply both sides are fighting with each other.

Now you admit that

Only zoro fails in time skip it to debunk Zoro. SKK and FM is to praised Sanji why Zoro fan Offended. There are also Sanji fails time skip fails time skil, new monster trio, sanji vs certain characther. Simply both sides are fighting with each other.
see, now you just make excuses for those sanji fandom threads. It's clear you are biased for sanji fandom here.

see, now you just make excuses for those sanji fandom threads. It's clear you are biased for sanji fandom here.
Same with you for the Zoro fandom. Stop calling people biased. Were all subjective here.
Post automatically merged:

@Zorofans did Sanji run away from P1 and defeat Drake like Toei suggests. Or are we gonna keep our mouths shut from now on ?:choppawhat:

Same with you for the Zoro fandom. Stop calling people biased. Were all subjective here.

@Zorofans did Sanji run away from P1 and defeat Drake like Toei suggests. Or are we gonna keep our mouths shut from now on ?:choppawhat:
what excuses did i make here? Literally i said that zoro fandom also bashed at sanji fandom. But i don't see you sanjifans admitting this yet

After todays episode I can finally watch the RS Sanji vs P1 episode. I have no more hatred or disgust for Toei:funky:.

I love yall:josad:

Sanji did not KO page one in manga, Sanji did not KO drake in Manga. Sanji fight Page One but Page One is okay in manga, Drake washed Sanj in mangai.:kata:
We did not see what happened after between Sanji vs P1 in the manga, we did not see what happened after for Sanji vs Drake in the manga, and Sanji washed P1 onpanel.:kata:

The same way Toei created the "Sanji running away" narrative...they've also created the "Sanji defeats Drake" narrative

You cant accept one without the other.