One Piece Episode 943 - Luffy's Determination - Win Through the Sumo Inferno!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
Yeah the same you defending the thread made by Zoro fans. But I clearly admited one thread which to debunked Zoro, but you defend all them since you not answering which threads is to debunked Sanji. Clear and simple.
how did i defend zoro fans when i said both fandom bashed at each other? Come back when you stop being biased for sanji fans

I'll admit it then. That we also bash Zoro fans.

Both sides bash. But you gotta remember who started the bashing.
alright, at least you agree on that part.

Look you can't even admit which threads made to debunked Sanji. There no point anymore. Just spamming. Just live in your own sweet world then. I will stop at this comment
lmao do you even read my post? I said both fandom bashed at each other, so i also admit there were also threads to debunk sanji.
Meanwhile you just shit on zoro fandom for those topics. Like i said, it's clear you don't see the fault on both fandom here. You only want to see the bad part on zoro fandom. Sanji fandom and their victim mentality smh

Nice episode.

So Zoro vs Kioshiro, is it this a kind of CoC forashadowing for Zoro?

I really like the fight between the 2, nice and intense both holding the ground!!

In case of Sanji vs Drake nice done Sanji yet Drake hasnt done anything beside using his tail that lame....ftw is that? Human form is way better for 1 vs 1 fight. I am not sure that X-Drake got Ko though, cuz we dont see like for Killer that he cant move after but well done Sanji.

Zoro saving Hyori is nice but I prefer the scene in the manga where he cut the ninja...why didnt they show that? Strange

Good action from the crew next episode Big Mom zzzzzz so annoying

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...e-925-dashing-the-righteous-o-soba-mask.3545/

The among of shit talking and all the memes of Sanji for the event with Pageone, he deserve his currently W. If people mocke Sanji back then for the pageone event in anime(and we have a lot of users who do it), people should also accept their L in the new episode because of Sanji performance.

Epsiode was nice and Sanji really deserve the hype, since wano start Sanji take many W with I like it after the disaster in WCi arc for Sanji.

Last edited:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...e-925-dashing-the-righteous-o-soba-mask.3545/

The among of shittalking and all the memes of Sanji for the event with Pageone, he deserve his currently W. If people mocke Sanji back the for the pageone event in anime(and we have a lot of users who do it), people should also accept their L in the new episode because of Sanji performance.

Epsiode was nice and Sanji really deserve the hype, since wano start Sanji take many W with I like it after the disaster in WCi arc for Sanji.
I appreciate this post. Yeah Sanji done quiet good but this is his second clash in Wano.

Neither is canon .
Trolling is not true bro don't feel hurt lol

Only manga where as we all know the result was not revealed.
Did you not say all of this to support Sanji running away from P1.

You out of all people shouldnt talk. Nothing that this episode showed went against the manga plot. Since we have no idea what happened between Drake vs Sanji.

You used this exact argument for Sanji vs P1. So just shuush my man.

Did you not say all of this to support Sanji running away from Drake.

You out of all people shouldnt talk. Nothing that this episode showed went against the manga plot. Since we have no idea what happened between Drake vs Sanji.

You used this exact argument for Sanji vs P1. So just shuush my man.
I don't shut up bro.

Keep being my fan not my problem .

If trolling hurts not my bad.

Manga 0 panels of conclusion any answer you want to give it is headcanon ( mines too).

I don't shut up bro.

Keep being my fan not my problem.

If trolling hurts not my bad.

Manga 0 panels of conclusion .
Lmao so now your saying you were trolling in that thread ? You seemed pretty serious to me....

I guess Sanji defeating Drake...is more dangerous to believe than Sanji running away from P1 lmao.

I love how this episode has the Zoro fans running in circles:milaugh:

A whole thread of bashing and you are making debates.
It wasnt only bashing and trolling tho. You actually believed what Toei showed. And your logic was....that Sanji running away from P1 never went against the manga.

However this is also the same case with Sanji vs Drake. But now your not allowing people to use your own line of thinking. Seems pretty hypocritical to me:choppawhat: