One Piece Episode 943 - Luffy's Determination - Win Through the Sumo Inferno!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
Yeah and it cover the off panel. It your choice,not mine. I'm not forcing you to like anybody here. You have your fav character I have mine, unless you are truly a little kid just act like adults. There are people who only watch anime not read manga. It just up to you
So Luffy vs kaido is very different in the manga vs anime.

Which of the two is canon?

I've never said the anime is canon

Zoro passes out from hunger in the manganese (if you want the panels ask for them)

Sanji did not make page one bleed even once in the manga and is never shown beating page one in the manga (if you want the panels ask for them)

And that's all I've ever said about any of that
Post automatically merged:

@Fuckthis3
What about when the anime does things that specifically happen one way in the manga and then get changed in the anime yet they happened on screen in the manga.

Is the Anime canon there too?
Post automatically merged:

@MonsterZoro

Is that yes? The anime is canon yes?
Yes Cus the result still was the same just like kaido one shot luffy in the manga speed blitz in the anime he just stood there BUT THE RESULT WAS THE SAME ONESHOTTTTT

So Luffy vs kaido is very different in the manga vs anime.

Which of the two is canon?
Which one you believe it then. No body forcing you. I believe both. Both show Kaido beat Luffy. I doent matter how. Luffy beat by Kaido. Fact. You could just ignored the comment with the anime, but you dont, you trying to proof something. Your choice, I already made mine

• Nice sword play with Zoro and Kyoshiro. I like how the fog produced by the Oniwabanshu provides the perfect get away for him to dip out.
  • :queenhear: My man Hanzo can get airborne like balloon? That explains why such a big man is always in the rafters of the roof making very little noise. Oda in SBS 97 even said his specialty was Floating. What a neat little piece of info.
  • All the Oniwabanshu disappear just so Benten can have a serious moment only to unleash her gun. Hilarious.
  • Brook rocking out in the sky was amazing to see. He scared off a bunch of ninja at once so props to him. Though I don't know why they showed his bounty poster twice this episode.
  • The music choice and atmosphere in the Law vs Hawkins standoff. Another brilliant scene. :akaman:
  • I love Fujin and Raijin. These two just make sick poses all day while land surfing on their pink catfishes. But seriously, did that guy just a shoot a Rasengan at Zoro?
  • Base Sanji took down dino Drake in a nice sakuga moment, but Zoro took the girl in the end in a funny anticlimactic moment. I guess everyone wins, except Drake fans. :madmonk:
  • Queen's torture actually being effective for once. Too bad it's the episode Big Mom shows up :gokulaugh:
Great episode. Pretty much everything on point this week. My only qualm was the sheer amount of faces that were zoomed into. That technique works fine to add focus and intensity when used sparingly, but it gets annoying seeing complete facial expressions cut off if you try to do it practically every time someone is talking.

Yes Cus the result still was the same just like kaido one shot luffy in the manga speed blitz in the anime he just stood there BUT THE RESULT WAS THE SAME ONESHOTTTTT
@Fuckthis3
Wait so the results are the what are canon? Not the actual events? Okay.

So In the manga kaido speed blitzes Luffy and one shots him and in the anime he clashes with Luffy and one shots him.

The results are canon, not the actual events.

In the manga Sanji starts a fight with Drake and escapes. In the anime, Sanji starts a fight with drake, beats him and escapes.

So the result is the same, Sanji escapes. That's the only canon part. Right?

Only the results are canon.

Right?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
@Fuckthis3

So In the manga kaido speed blitzes Luffy and one shots him and in the anime he clashes with Luffy and one shots him.

In the manga Sanji starts a fight with Drake and escapes. In the anime, Sanji starts a fight with drake, beats him and escapes.

Right?
LMAO!!!!
tell me how did sanji escape?

Zoro escape makes sense because zoro went to the forest

Sanji wasn't "escaped" he was literlaly in the roof still watching down.

So ur telling me sanji went 10 feet away and drake just let him go sit on the roof?

the only answer is Sanji knocked out drake and he had to be rolled out by fodder in a stretcher and heal up at the wano hospital

XD

SANJI LOW DIFF X DRAKE

:finally::finally::finally::finally:

@Fuckthis3

Right?
Yes like i sayed if you dont like it blame oda

So you believe two different bodies of work telling different stories that contradict each other are both canon for the same universe of storytelling.

Fascinating. I hope you never try this in a power scaling debate.

I mean it's fine for you to have such a wild belief. But for your own sake, try and avoid this is power scaling debates. Especially on this site.