One Piece Episode 943 - Luffy's Determination - Win Through the Sumo Inferno!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
So ur telling me sanji went 10 feet away and drake just let him go sit on the roof?
How should I know?

I'm using the logic you gave me to explain why Luffy vs Kaido is different in the mana vs Anime.

If I'm misunderstanding your logic then tell me.

The anime is canon according to you because it maintained the same result even though it very clearly contradicts the manga right? So the result is the key thing right?

What is the common result in the Drake vs Sanji thing in both the manga and anime. That sanji got away. That's the thing that matters right?

Unless there's some other way of explaining Luffy vs Kaido being canon in both manga and anime

Hahahaahahaha..... There are people who love manga and not watching anime, there are people who love anime and don't read manga. There are people who loves both. Which one are you at first before you saying anything. I'm at both. Which one are you

I never involved in power level. It will never achieve anything. Waste of time. I'm in more what reasons character doing this, doing that. Power level just bunch of crap. If Oda want certain character to defeat this character he just do it. Keep on fanboying power level.

I blame oda for offscreens. Then I blame the anime for baseless filler.

Why is oda blame worthy for skipping but the anime is completely blameless for making up contradictory filler?

Aren't these equally bad things?
He blame worthy cus we wouldn't be having this discussion right now and plus i never heard oda complaing about any filler scenes TOEI ever did so Clearly he doesn't care

He blame worthy cus we wouldn't be having this discussion right now and plus i never heard oda complaing about any filler scenes TOEI ever did so Clearly he doesn't care
Good that you brought this up.

Oda has said in interviews. "The anime is its own property"

That's what Oda sees the anime as.

It's basically a separate story from his now. That's why he doesn't complain about filler.

But according to you, the anime's filler overrides the manga canon

This was a pretty good episode, and while it's great to get answers to things that aren't shown in the manga such as how Sanji escaped from X. Drake and went on to attempt to save Hiyori, it just feels a bit disappointing that Drake couldn't do a bit more to give more of a challenge when versus Sanji because it's obvious that he's not weak at all. However, he had to be defeated either way as one of Sanji's things is saving the ladies, and Hiyori was in trouble there. Drake was obviously in the way of that.

Drake's line about P1 was pretty cool this episode, and I enjoyed seeing more of Zoro, Luffy, Kyoshiro, Kid, and Killer overall.

Sanji was cool here, but I didn't care for his moments of complete and utter shock at having Zoro slide in and save Hiyori. I mean, it's in character, but it wasn't funny to me. 4/5.

Good that you brought this up.

Oda has said in interviews. "The anime is its own property"

That's what Oda sees the anime as.

It's basically a separate story from his now. That's why he doesn't complain about filler.

But according to you, the anime's filler overrides the manga canon
It a separate story with the same canon scenes and also oda say the anime is the vision of the manga :laughmoji: