One Piece Episode 956 - Ticking Down to the Great Battle! The Straw Hats Go into Combat Mode

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • 4/5

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Using that logic Judge's Son is below Nami because he'd get KOed by her happiness punch. That's at least something Nami herself causes unlike the starvation which had nothing to do with Killer....

Who's still >>> Judge's Son
Damn, the contradiction is real.

I guess Nami is stronger than Zoro then since she knocked out him the most. I never say that starvation wasn't the cause but don't act like Killer's attacks have nothing to do with Zoro's fainting. By that logic then I guess kid Sanji > current Zoro too since Sanji starved for 70+ days and didn't faint while Zoro fainted by not eating anything for 3 hours.

He did a new version of King Kong Gun with advanced armament haki, it's smaller but it seems to be stronger when hitting one point than the big King Kong Gun that just has better AoE
but the problem is its a normal punch he didnt pushed back his fist into his arm that what makes g4 attacks specail and what luffy did in the manga.

See his fist is pushed backi into the forearm, for some reason the anime keeps having G4 do normal punches they did it with doffy and cracker.