One Piece Episode 956 - Ticking Down to the Great Battle! The Straw Hats Go into Combat Mode

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • 4/5

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters
Beautifully animated episode Toei goes all out again for Zoro gotta love it.
Yet again we see Zoro and Luffy are the only ones working their asses off training to be prepared, the anime makes it even more clear they will be main players.
Loved the Zoro and Momo scenes training together, would be nice to see him join the strawhats as a cabin boy train under Zoro so he can start wielding the Ame No Habakiri kid has massive potential.

Great first display from the Grandmaster this is just preview of what's to come, next time it won't be a cliff but certain yonko's head getting cut off:moonwalk:

Tames a sword hasn't been touched for over decades showing incredible dominance to make Enma submit haha for me clear signs of Zoro possessing CoC.

Tenguyama seems pleased here to witness such a great swordsman at the same time hyping up Zoro who can blame him though the grandmaster has no limits to his potential
:kayneshrug:.

Nothing can save kaido you have start pitying the guy at this moment:josad:

Oda has been preparing Zoro since before time skip when he got his hands on the Sandai Kitetsu that blade also immediately choose to serve him while most other people got killed by it. Ryuma back in thriller bark said his famed Shusui would be satisfied under Zoro command and now Enma. Tenguyama believes Zoro might be able to achieve black blade we know only two people in the entire series have been capable of doing that. He based on what he just witnessed Zoro achieve taming Enma is definitely an incredible feat anyone capable of that has the potential of reaching Ryuma and Mihawks level. He is surpassing all of them Roger included who was also a swordsman lmao Oda just loves Zoro too much there is no ceiling how far he can reach:myman:

Such a great time to be fan of the grandmaster looking forward to next episode

Episode was pretty dope, Enma animation was on point, pacing was on point, etc.

I'm very much looking forward to next episode. Animation is movie tier and in the preview Fujitora doesnt have his bandages/injuries yet which makes me suspect the anime might expand on Greenbull and Fuji vs Sabo + rev commanders fight in a small flashback. Sabo fighting against Admirals in that level of animation would be so hype:optimistic:

Although I'm not quite sure how this would work without revealing Greenbull's appearance....:choppawhat:

Episode was pretty dope, Enma animation was on point, pacing was on point, etc.

I'm very much looking forward to next episode. Animation is movie tier and in the preview Fujitora doesnt have his bandages/injuries yet which makes me suspect the anime might expand on Greenbull and Fuji vs Sabo + rev commanders fight in a small flashback. Sabo fighting against Admirals in that level of animation would be so hype:optimistic:

Although I'm not quite sure how this would work without revealing Greenbull's appearance....:choppawhat:
I guess that Toei will just put Greenbull in a silhouette like last time.

what a instant power up, take his RS he's legit fodder.. oh he didn't do jack shit even with rs
RS Sanji low diff a Tobi Roppo who is the candidate for Calamity spots and also rescued Momo who is the most important person in the war and blocked King who is a YC1 and got no damage from him. And somehow Sanji didn't do jack shit with the RS.:josad:

RS Sanji low diff a Tobi Roppo who is the Sanjidate for Calamity spots and also rescued Momo who is the most important person in the war and blocked King who is a YC1 and got no damage from him. And somehow Sanji didn't do jack shit with the RS.:josad:
Are you confusing sanji got trashed by king?? He out of commission for a moment dude get your facts a straight.. and who sanji got low diffed? He didn't do jack shit to page one, the fight is not concluded..
Post automatically merged:

I also wanna know wich tobbi roppo Sanji fought, let alone won against...And i am caught up in the manga.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Pretty sure in their headcannon..
Post automatically merged:

Ok seeing judge son stans comments, i concluded that their reading comprehension is severely lacking or intentional??

Last edited:

I guess it's that time eh?:myman:
I also wanna know wich tobbi roppo Sanji fought, let alone won against...And i am caught up in the manga.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
You blind or something?

The "Gyah" SFX indicates Page One's scream. And if you think Sanji didn't defeat Page One then I guess he didn't defeat Yonji then?

You need to catch up to the manga or something man cuz it's pretty sad that I have to preach all over again.:josad:
Which manga ? Juan Piece or 2 Piece ?
It's called One Piece made by Eiichiro Oda.
Are you confusing sanji got trashed by king??
When did Sanji got trashed by King?
He out of commission for a moment dude get your facts a straight..
This is an example of KO

This is NOT an example of KO

"dUdE gEt YoUr FaCtS a StRaIgHt"

Sanji is still standing straight next to Brook after eating an attack from a YC1.

King even stated that he can split Sanji in two but he couldn't:suresure:

"bUt BuT SaNji BegS kInG"

Yeah no

and who sanji got low diffed? He didn't do jack shit to page one, the fight is not concluded..
"hE dIdN't Do jAcK sHiT tO pAgE oNe"

RS Sanji hit Page One so hard that he has to pull out his trump card which is his hybrid form. While Luffy with Gear 3 couldn't do anything to Page One.

"tHe FiGhT iS nOt CoNcLuDeD"

Then where is Page One the whole time then? Is he just taking a nap for whole 2 weeks or what?:choppawhat:

You blind or something?

The "Gyah" SFX indicates Page One's scream. And if you think Sanji didn't defeat Page One then I guess he didn't defeat Yonji then?

You need to catch up to the manga or something man cuz it's pretty sad that I have to preach all over again.:josad:

This is an example of KO

Sanji is still standing straight next to Brook after eating an attack from a YC1.

Yeah no

RS Sanji hit Page One so hard that he has to pull out his trump card which is his hybrid form. While Luffy with Gear 3 couldn't do anything to Page One.

Then where is Page One the whole time then? Is he just taking a nap for whole 2 weeks or what?:choppawhat:
He couldnt even scratch page one LMAO
:gokulaugh:
By that logic...

Sanji is the one who got Rektd, since he is the one who got overpowered and also is the one who ran away. And page one made him use his trump card too, wich is the raid suit...Soo Sanji is on P1 level, confirmed.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Plus, why are you posting stuff that didnt happen in the anime yet here?
Are you stupid or something? honest question.
:choppawhat:

He couldnt even scratch page one LMAO
:gokulaugh:
By that logic...

Sanji is the one who got Rektd, since he is the one who got overpowered and also is the one who ran away. And page one made him use his trump card too, wich is the raid suit...Soo Sanji is on P1 level, confirmed.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Plus, why are you posting stuff that didnt happen in the anime yet here?
Are you stupid or something? honest question.
Sanji makes Page One bleed LMAO.:gokulaugh:

Sanji just standing there and blocked Page's kick. Of course he would get overpowered, even Garp and Akainu would get send flying if they just standing there as well. Just like how Daifuku overpowered Sanji back in WCI.

Then few seconds later, Sanji blocked Daifuku with ease even without looking at him.

Then Sanji did this

The same Daifuku that slice multiple ships with ease

And when did Sanji ran away?:choppawhat:

This is an example of running away

There's a difference between testing out the RS and using it 100%

And LOL:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Sanji makes Page One bleed LMAO.:gokulaugh:

Sanji just standing there and blocked Page's kick. Of course he would get overpowered, even Garp and Akainu would get send flying if they just standing there as well. Just like how Daifuku overpowered Sanji back in WCI.

Then few seconds later, Sanji blocked Daifuku with ease even without looking at him.

Then Sanji did this

The same Daifuku that slice multiple ships with ease

And when did Sanji ran away?:choppawhat:

This is an example of running away

There's a difference between testing out the RS and using it 100%

And LOL:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Made page one bleed? you talking about the fruit that was in his mouth? LMAO

" even Garp and Akainu would get send flying if they just standing there as well. "
Look at how delusional Sanjifans are, look him, look at him and laugh.
:youcraz:

Didnt Carrot destroy that fooder Daifuku's fleet? and made him look like a fool?
Suloong Carrot > Sanji, is that the level of the debate here? wich side are you on anyway?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Stop before you embarass your boy even more.

And again, why are you showing and discussing things that only happened in the MANGA, not in the anime yet?
Ah, i know why....
:salt::salt::salt::salt:

Made page one bleed? you talking about the fruit that was in his mouth? LMAO

" even Garp and Akainu would get send flying if they just standing there as well. "
Look at how delusional Sanjifans are, look him, look at him and laugh.
:youcraz:

Didnt Carrot destroy that fooder Daifuku's fleet? and made him look like a fool?
Suloong Carrot > Sanji, is that the level of the debate here? wich side are you on anyway?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Stop before you embarass your boy even more.

And again, why are you showing and discussing things that only happened in the MANGA, not in the anime yet?
Ah, i know why....
:salt::salt::salt::salt:

Quote me again when you take off that Anti-Sanji mental gymnastics goggle.:zehaha:

You blind or something?

This is an example of KO

Yeah no

Why would you leave out the part of the manga to that focus on Zoro's stomach right before he fell was indicates that was the main reason for him falling?

I wonder why?