Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Episode has nothing to do with Zoro and you still wank him off.

You are the MonsterZoro of the Zoro wankers.
Nah he dont switch up like monsterzoro
Two episodes into the flashback, and I think I like Anime Oden more than Manga Oden. I think it's due to his charisma oozing out more because of the nature of the medium.
Yea cus you actually hear his voice and see his movement's

• Going to guess that male shaman with the lipstick is probably not Higurashi or Semimaru.

• I can forgive not animating something if it looks as beautiful as that Kin/Tsuru artwork.

• You mess with the pig, you're going to get porked. :willsmith:Some brutal shots of Kinemon getting thrashed in here, it really adds to his emotional pain on top of it.

• The godly Oden Nitoryu affecting the entire capital! :lumazed:Love how they build up the boar charging at Oden.

• The capital is supposedly on an elevated platform like Alabasta but you only ever see it from this one entrance.

• Little Kiku and Izo are just too much. I wish they had more lines to hear their voices.:neesama:

• Kanjuro told Oden he was persecuted in the past? Damn, he was being honest for once.
  • Oden is a world champion at making cringe faces. But a challenger will enter the arena soon :whitepress:

• Why did Kanjuro stop being so jolly and give up his Kyakaka laugh? :choppawhat:Not good for an actor to be inconsistent.

• Interesting. If it wasn't Raizo, we never found out who was kidnapping people in the forest.

• Fantastic how much they're adding to the completely offpanel Oden vs Ashura.
Solid episode, looks like 1.5 chapters covered. The anime didn't add much more than what was in the manga, but they didn't blitz through this content either. That's always a concern when Toei is adapting non-Strawhat content. The Paradise Waterfall was beautiful, Oden's signature move done justice. Next episode looking great with the Ashura fight and GOATbeard.

Odens mannerisms, characteristics, and actions are exactly what I thought he would be. However, his voice does not match up.

Oden slicing the pig gave me Old School One Piece Vibes when Luffy would come to save the day while not getting the credit for it (Buggy arc, Usopp Arc, Alabasta). That scene was so awesome.
:lumazed:

And Obligatory Orochi is pond scum.