Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Worst

Custom title
At first i didn't liked at all Oden's va but after hearing "Oden nitoryu" i changed my mind , he's awesome!
Post automatically merged:

and btw finaly they increased the pace i was thinking this flashback was going to last 3 months but if we're lcky we can get it done in 2

Great Episode. TOei sure loves Oden but they're really rushing it imo. In the next episode they are supposedly trying to form up the 9 RS after fighting/ defeating Ashura and Oden becoming a Daimyo then Oden ruling Kuri for a bit then again getting bored and wanting to go out, retainers turning into a samurai. And finally the clash of Titans..:steef:
If orochi was just a servant back then, how did he recruit Kanjuro..?? Did his grand parents planted that seed..??
That Mountain God really is a God cause it survived getting cut in half by Oden. That attack looked like it could cut the whole capital if launched any lower.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
One of the best Wano episodes. And that's saying a lot. Oden is the best. He's got Toei adapting more than one chapter per episode for the first time in a decade. What a CHAD.

Kin x Tsuru might be my favorite OP ship. Delinquents naturally gravitating towards Oden is great.

OST choices were on point. Can't wait for Ashura fight + Samurai training + GOATbeard's appearance next week.

It only gets better.