Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Liked Gaban's character , he was navigator of the legendary PK pirates . Of course he is the legend !
I don't know about him being the navigator
Roger seems to be quiet a good navigator himself and he's the one who figured the 4 ponigliffs thing himself
People assume that since Roger has some similarities with Luffy he will be the same in everything else
Post automatically merged:

Don't recall who said this but I like it "Roger is like a mixture of Luffy and Ace" lol it's so true

So much for Rayleigh > Scopper Gaban.

Gaban is fighting equal to Oden while Rayleigh got stalled by baby Marco and Teach.:vistalaugh::rolaugh::kobeha:

Rayleigh fingered Larco and was later shown also clashing against two sword style user aka Oden :kaidowhat:
Post automatically merged:

What a let down given how hyped the trailer looked.
It was indeed a let down lmaoooo 2-3 minutes additions of one hit clashes, the manga already does that :jay-he:

Gaban downplayers and Sanji Haters after watching this episode

Goda/toei handings out Ls to "yc1 Gaban" or "yc1/Marco" level Eos Sanji. Two weakest straw hats will probably defeat F6 level character this arc. Supposedly the weakest will be as strong or stronger than one of Shanks most hype commanders in Yasopp. Don't underestimate the strawhats. If people power scaled based on the manga events instead on their feeling for a character , this episode shouldn't have been a surprised. Overall, I think this was a great episode, loved the animation, had some cool moments. Although, Roger and Whitebeard clash was a little disappointing.