Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damage control. Filler when it's not part of the agenda. The Toei director is one of the closest friends of Oda and knows the end of OP in great detail. I'm sure their free take on a filler scene means more than the opinion of everyone on here.
Exactly.... and putting aside their connection with Oda...
I always say this.... Toei Headcanon >>>>> Fandom headcanon...

There still people on this forum that believe that extended scenes in anime are canon!:gokulaugh:
No they are not and can't be used as a direct continuation of what the manga left out, but Toei can power scale on their own and have a greater knowledge than the fans, this is just facts.
Post automatically merged:

Holdem ~ Ashura
Luffy ~ Batman
base Sanji >>> Drake

I understand you.
Don't pretend like I claimed that the Anime filler are 100% canon

No they are not and can't be used as a direct continuation of what the manga left out, but Toei can power scale on their own and have a greater knowledge than the fans, this is just facts.

Anime staff probably knows Sanji will defeat a Calamity while X Drake defeats said Calamity's half dead lackey, so they felt comfortable having Sanji fuck around with X Drake in filler content :myman:

They can power scale all they want,but that shit isn't written or supervised by Oda.

Anime staff probably knows Sanji will defeat a Calamity while X Drake defeats said Calamity's half dead lackey, so they felt comfortable having Sanji fuck around with X Drake in filler content :myman:
Which is not even crazy when Sanji was most likely stronger than Drake all this time. RS Sanji surely is.

They can power scale all they want,but that shit isn't written or supervised by Oda.
Did I state that it does?

Are the scalers opinions on here approved by Oda? So which word counts more Toei or scalers on a forum?

Iirc it was even stated that that Toei director has more knowledge than some of Oda's assistants in the manga.
Exactly the reason why I say "Toei Headcanon >>> Our Headcanon"

for example, I do not wanna sound gloomy, but If Oda dies as an example, Toei has more chances of ending the series as Oda wants than us the fandom.... It's a legit fact considering they have been close to him for years compared to us to know his desires or his vision, and on top of that how he speaks about each character individually and also add to that, the Toei Director knows how the show will end...

So, EVEN without Oda for example (assuming he passed away)... Toei are the closest people to finishing the series how Oda wanted...

Let's not forget that Oda is not only in contact with directors... BUT ALSO, with freaking voice actors... the dude meets with them, ave dinner parties with them... do you guys know the AMOUNT of little chit-chat they had we know NOTHING ABOUT...

I daresay that a SIMPLE headcanon by a voice actor from the Strawhat will be more knowledgable than our own headcanon... So let alone a WHOLE FREAKING STAFF MEMBERS... and one of them knows how the ending of One Piece will be! C'mon...

Holdem ~ Ashura
Luffy ~ Batman
base Sanji >>> Drake

I understand you.
Well, the anime clarified all though:
1- Holdem was using tactics and burning the forest to make things hard on Asura instead of facing him head on... it was stated, and it's your fault for actually ignoring those dialogs.... INFACT, that battle REALLY HAPPENED in manga too, but was off-screened.... It was stated in manga that Holdem burned the forest of atayama (or whatever is called) and Asura literally retreat and eventually met Kinemon who set him up... it was literally in manga... and it's your choice to ignore those dialog, and just say "oh it did not happen"... when manga itself talked about it... in anime, they simply fleshed it out....

2- Luffy & Batman... literally few episodes after that, Luffy oneshots batman... so even if toei had fun with that scene, it was not long before Luffy took him down...

3- Factual... Cause you have to explain how come someone who was obsessed in attacking O-soba mask and was attacking him while he was holding small child like Toko... to suddenly stop facing Sanji when he was going to save Hiyori... the only way to explain it, is base Sanji kicked him hard enough to stay on ground for sometime to actually go for Hiyori... That's the only explaination, but it's too hard for you guys to accept it, so you wanted to be blind during manga time... luckily Toei clarifies those details

The whole fighting for 3 days made no sense in the first place and is just one of the examples of why oda is a shit writer

roger stalling wb
Gabban stalling oden
Reyligh and the rest should casually stomp the rest of wbp

after that they gangbang oden and wb

30 minutes is more than enough to finish the job
Not 3 days

and for oden fans don’t be mad
Its an honor for oden to face gaban
Who in 10 minutes had a better character than oden’s whole existence

The whole fighting for 3 days made no sense in the first place and is just one of the examples of why oda is a shit writer

roger stalling wb
Gabban stalling oden
Reyligh and the rest should casually stomp the rest of wbp

after that they gangbang oden and wb

30 minutes is more than enough to finish the job
Not 3 days

and for oden fans don’t be mad
Its an honor for oden to face gaban
Who in 10 minutes had a better character than oden’s whole existence
The whole days battle honestly, Gintama was the best show to describe it between "Umibozu vs Hosen" if ANYONE have seen the show.... It literally is the reason why this show is in its own league from other shonen LMAO....
The battle literally was stopped because Umibozu wanted to take shit
:milaugh:

How could people even hold it for many days without taking shit hahaha