Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

The animation and the new scenes are truly wonderful. It doesn't even feel real. Waited SO MANY years to see "Primebeard" and the legend himself Roger and his crew back then...

Genuinely beautiful and awe inspiring. I really feel the classic One Piece spirit here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The animation and the new scenes are truly wonderful. It doesn't even feel real. Waited SO MANY years to see "Primebeard" and yhe legend himself Roger and his crew back then...

Genuinely beautiful and awe inspiring. I really feel the classic One Piece spirit here.

It’s surreal, because back in 1997, Roger was simply meant to be the figure that helped launch the new era Luffy would be apart of as the leading main character and nothing more. It’s only after more than 20 years that he finally gets a close firsthand look at his life, even if it’s only the last years of it. If it wasn’t clear before, then this can definitely give more of a clear idea of what being Pirate King is really like.

G

Gorosei Informer

It’s surreal, because back in 1997, Roger was simply meant to be the figure that helped launch the new era Luffy would be apart of as the leading main character and nothing more. It’s only after more than 20 years that he finally gets a close firsthand look at his life, even if it’s only the last years of it. If it wasn’t clear before, then this can definitely give more of a clear idea of what being Pirate King is really like.

Aye exactly, its so surreal indeed. Overwhelming too. I always dreamt of what the Pirate King was actually like both in role and as a person/character.

So pleasantly surprised by him! So glad he's as awesome as I hoped and imagined!