Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This episode....:perocry: Roger Pirates disbanding wasn't something I was prepared to see. And Oden was correct, noone shed tears cause men don't cry they weep..:catsweat:
For the first time, I felt thankful for not showing us any more of Roger Pirates history. That would have made it impossible for us to watch this episode.:emohiyo:
The second half of the episode was also really good. I wonder how Orochi met Kaido.:zorothink:
Oden's haki so strong, even his shadow has auras.:nicagesmile: Orochi should die right there, in the next episode but we'll see.

Strange, everything start with the Rocks where we learn in chapter 957 that Shiki was a member from Xebec. Later in Oden flashback Shiki was hyped among the other Yonkous who building up their strenght,then we see the old hag transform into a young Shiki and now out of nowhere Shiki get again a camoe in the anime?

Well at this pointed I wouldn't be suprise if actually Shiki showing himself in wano, going to make a three alliance with Kaido and Big mom lol.
Wait could Shiki be Zoro's actual 1 vs 1 swordsman fight in Wano ? Before ZKK ? :kawak: