Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
Woria in the first 20 seconds of the episode is already a 5/5. Those who say the even clash with Kaido is filler are wrong, because back in TB pirates said Kaido and Moria were like rivals, their strength was alike and this part confirms it. So satisfied, thank you Toei
Regarding the rest, it was well displayed in terms of colours and shades the scene of preparation to the battle, Wano beauty strikes back

Woria in the first 20 seconds of the episode is already a 5/5. Those who say the even clash with Kaido is filler are wrong, because back in TB pirates said Kaido and Moria were like rivals, their strength was alike and this part confirms it. So satisfied, thank you Toei
Regarding the rest, it was well displayed in terms of colours and shades the scene of preparation to the battle, Wano beauty strikes back
Never said any where they are rivals......they fought and kaido destroyed them.......

words cant describe how much this episode hit me
seeing oden finally break after hearing about the death of hyo's wife
bearing that burden for 5 yrs
before finally resolving to fight against kaido and orochi when he could have done so 5 yrs earlier with more support ... its so sad.

the hour of legends indeed
5/5 for me.
Yep, even if some would call Hyogoro’s followers “fodder” for not being strong enough like “true yakuza,” I still commend them for trying to rescue their boss.

Koyama just keeps delivering, easily one of the best directors on rotation right now.
I'd go as far as to say they are the best regular director on the show at this point. They were good before Wano, but their Wano stuff is on another level.
Post automatically merged:

Those actually aren't bad designs.