One Piece Episode 978 - The Worst Generation Charges in! The Battle of the Stormy Sea

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 46 70.8%
  • 4/5

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Ngl.. I saw that last sequence a few times already. Felt like I was watching a One Piece movie. Cant wait for Roofpiece.
Post automatically merged:

just gonna say, anyone here that still has the nerve to say the episode was bad is a certified One Piece hater (or troll) fo real
I'd like to see who voted 0 just for an EZ block. Theres opinions and then theres stuff like that.

Law is able to swap objects as big as a ship:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Out of the 3... Law looked the most impressive tbh
If law was more of a fighter and focused more on his own raw strength and Haki instead of relying on his devil fruit he might end up being top 15 in strength his Devil fruit gives the Same level of concern that Whitebeard's give when you think of all the shqt it can do if only he wasn't foucsing on being a doctor on top of being a captain.

Anyone who try to disrespect Kidd and Law are not his rivals or can't be shown on same level are either toxic side with their Head Piece or are biased haters. WG Trio are top of their generation for a reason as they are the Roger, Whitebeard, and Shiki of their own era. The animation was like movie level to the new stage and hope we see more of this into the Wano Arc :moonwalk:.

If law was more of a fighter and focused more on his own raw strength and Haki instead of relying on his devil fruit he might end up being top 15 in strength his Devil fruit gives the Same level of concern that Whitebeard's give when you think of all the shqt it can do if only he wasn't foucsing on being a doctor on top of being a captain.
Nah, Raw Strenght isn't everything, Even Big Mom relies heavily on her Devil Fruit