One Piece Episode 978 - The Worst Generation Charges in! The Battle of the Stormy Sea

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 46 70.8%
  • 4/5

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Love the worst generation dynamic and was cool seeing that visualised with them popping up as panels in each others spreads.

Great episode, great animation, had some good Strawhat moments too which was nice after not seeing them for half a year.

With the extra effort and attention added to the anime during the Wano arc to bring One Piece up to where it should be as Jump's flagship, it has made me all the more proud to call myself a One Piece fan.

Agreed, showed how “edgy” she was. lol

Post automatically merged:

Dunno, she gave a haughty, yet sort of confident impression that led me to think she’d be a fun sort of character. Too bad she had to be on the enemy’s side though. lol

As long she survives she can be tamed by Tama and join the alliance as slave...I mean as ally :laughmoji:
After all Tamas power is harmless not like Sugars who alters the personality and take away there freedom and turning them into slaves who fights against there owen nakama. After all the straw hats are against enslaving of people and robbing there freedom. (Sarcasm):whitepress:
Poor gifters :josad:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
First part was long stretched (even tho i enjoyed Frankys pranking), but damn, this the second half was incredible impressive. Watched in 3 times in a row. Love the dynamic of the Worst Gen. Loved to see a glimps of Kids Crew.

And how they went havoc against the ship was pure erotic. Cant wait for good AMV of that.

If they keep that quality for the Onigashima Arc, it will write Anime History.
Post automatically merged:

Ok already existing, the people are fast:

Last edited:
very badass episode and roll call with the straw hats and really funny rivalry with kidd, luffy and law as we need levity in a tense situation. and yeah sanji was cool. HE FOUGHT A GIRL! well kicked her chain anyway. one of the best episodes. and Denjiro is there finally. awesome slasher smile from denjiro at the end and the cackle. trolling or what. but seriously cool episode.