One Piece Episode 978 - The Worst Generation Charges in! The Battle of the Stormy Sea

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 46 70.8%
  • 4/5

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21
Guys, following the anime, and we know the Anime spoils often, we have 2 more great people the crew!

also, kid seems to be able create a room where he can control the magnetism completely free, from any object. Look what he has done to fly (yes he can fly!) to the ship.

going to look for more interesting details. :shocking:
Dont tag rerere he dont fuck with the anime lol

This animation is definitely better than the rainbow colors dbz nonsense they were doing on Wano
hope they get rid of that bullshit full body aura
I hope so. But given what's coming in the future lol mught get worse
hope they only add aura to the sword only to dragon blaze not full body bullshit :josad:
Kid literally had pink aura around him goin towards the ship lol and hope they keep doing it to see yall two salty for no reason ngl lmao

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21
Guys, following the anime, and we know the Anime spoils often, we have 2 more great people the crew!

also, kid seems to be able create a room where he can control the magnetism completely free, from any object. Look what he has done to fly (yes he can fly!) to the ship.

Gonna check it asap
I usually don't watch the anime but I'm curious about this, visual effects are useful to understand more of Kidd's magnetism

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21

Gonna check it asap
I usually don't watch the anime but I'm curious about this, visual effects are useful to understand more of Kidd's magnetism
I was surprised to see Kidd use Punk Vice here instead of Punk Rotten like in the manga. Maybe they want to save that for when he
uses the full form on the roof