Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
They ruined it Kaido immediately decapitated Orochi in the manga he didn't turn his back Toei is trash and Kanjuro vs Kiku was lame
Did Pero clash with Marco? :gokulaugh: Ndule was right lmao

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Loved the new sections they added for the Kanjuro and his relationship with Scabbards and Oden. Really loved the Kiku vs Kanjuro fight, even though the animation was subpar. The lighting reminded me of Ishitani and the Imagery, Soundtracks was solid as well. Really wanna listen to the soundtrack at the end of the fight where the Scabbards leave Kanjuro for dead and walk away.

Loved the new sections they added for the Kanjuro and his relationship with Scabbards and Oden. Really loved the Kiku vs Kanjuro fight, even though the animation was subpar. The lighting reminded me of Ishitani and the Imagery, Soundtracks was solid as well. Really wanna listen to the soundtrack at the end of the fight where the Scabbards leave Kanjuro for dead and walk away.
Yeah, the animation wasn't the best. There were a few cool snippets here and there, but it was mostly pretty meh sadly. The storyboard and use of colours was excellent.

Glad it wasn’t bad censorship like the broadcast version of the Doffy Black Knight clone losing its head. That was one of my biggest fears before Toei reached this part.

Koyama and Shimanuki are a really fucking funny direction animation supervisor duo.

Like, I don't hate Masahiro Shimanuki as animation director, I find his style amusing, especially since it tends to make characters feel "potato"(like seriously, his hands are super super noticeable, he draws the most amazing sausage fingers), but at the same time, its definitely one of the most noticeable styles out of any animation director, and not necessarily in an absolutely "good" fashion. Its just incredibly noticeable.

And he is consistently paired up with, by far, the best regular episode director in the series, who is always hyper creative with all their storyboards.

Its just a really weird fucking duo, that somehow works? Like, all their episodes are absolute bangers even though because the direction is far better than it has any right to be. Among animation circles, its almost kind of a meme.

This is just my musings on the matter.

This episode was built different.

- Waido & Wanjuro
- 2nd half of the episode being mostly filler but actually good and needed filler
- Wamato and her sideboob
- Orochi's execution
- That ending with the scabbards "are you ready to die" + epic music kicks in

From now on, each episode is going to be crazy, with the raid starting next week hopefully :finally::finally::finally: