Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They did a really good job of handling this small section of the story, especially with the Yamato vs Ulti moment and then the Nami and Carrot moment.
That small Nami moment was always one I really liked, because it showed Nami escaping by herself and not needing to be rescued.
I also liked the clash between Big Mom and Luffy, it was a good way of filling time without being boring.
So that's what this episode did right, it extended the scenes in a good way.

They did a good job with the source material.
Yamato vs Ulti was very fluid.

The logistics of the war are a bit frustrating and illogical though, Luffy leaving Kaido to wreck the scabbards lol.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
YAMATOOOOOOOO :steef:
All she did was block and sent Ulti flying, you love to see it:myman:

This is exactly why I like Luffy. He doesn't care who you are, he would use his best attacks on fodders and top tiers alike. Pulled out elephant gun on both Big Mom and Beast pirates fodders:moonwalk:

Kin's speech just made him an honorary SH imo

Great Episode 9/10

??? That's literally based on source material. You guys are just delusional about Yamato. There is a reason Kaido sends Tobi Roppo after her.

Are you using "who Kaido sent to deal with a character" as a metric for how strong a character is?

Do you not see any hypocrisy in that?

But anyway, there are no issues with Ulti fighting Yamato in the anime.

YAMATOOOOOOOO :steef:
All she did was block and sent Ulti flying, you love to see it:myman:

This is exactly why I like Luffy. He doesn't care who you are, he would use his best attacks on fodders and top tiers alike. Pulled out elephant gun on both Big Mom and Beast pirates fodders:moonwalk:

Kin's speech just made him an honorary SH imo

Great Episode 9/10
Elephant gun isn't his best attack lol, it's a casual punch at this point. No ryuo, no attempt at gattling etc.