One Piece full color Volumes 100-101-102 out 2nd August 2024!!!

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Rootbeer claims CoC is only red Haki lightning, no? Wonder why Kaidou's here is purple...

Btw is Kaidou's haki consistently coloured purple? Manga is autistic enough I'm not keeping up with colorscaling.

They obviously going with personalized colours, I guess adCoC for Luffy should be consistently red and black, and green and black for Zoro.

the green lightning is hideous
So ugly, especially with that backdrop.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Btw is Kaidou's haki consistently coloured purple? Manga is autistic enough I'm not keeping up with colorscaling.

They obviously going with personalized colours, I guess adCoC for Luffy should be consistently red and black, and green and black for Zoro.

So ugly, especially with that backdrop.
@Rootbeer

Red and black is the color of the pirate king
Green is the color of the swordsman path
Purple is the color of the world strongest creature/alcoholic path

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Most of what i remember, yea it's purple for Kaidou starting from the Act 1 TB.

But im not too sure either.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This isn’t being supervised by Oda lol, they’re known for their errors
Colours are irrelevant anyway, Oda or not. Volume covers don't have accurate colour representation in them either. King is not even dark, he's the same skin tone as Zoro in the volume cover, Law's hair changes from dark blue to black on a whim depending on Oda's mood.

For character's I just stick with the anime for colour palette, if Oda has a problem, he'll let them know especially when he's designing for the movies. For haki? Lol.....choose your vibe of the day.