One Piece Full Color Volumes 87-88-89-90-91-92 next 16th September in Japan

N

NeutralWatcher

But this wasn't proven yet in the manga my man :P
Coloured version hinted Sanji didn't use Dj and CoA and hinted Page One still groaned in pain. Page One full swing did little damage to Sanji.

What more proof do you want?
Post automatically merged:

Sanji didnt win shit he ran away
He proved he was way stronger than Page One without using DJ and CoA lol.

N

NeutralWatcher

Jeez again the debate lol

Just post the pics of P1 defeated body @NeutralWatcher.

:kayneshrug:
Does it matter?

Does it matter if Sanji beat Page One or not? The purpose of the fight was to show how strong RS Sanji was compared to Page One and Sanji humiliated him without using Dj and CoA.

We also don't need a proof of Sanji's defeated body when Sanji fought Vergo right?

N

NeutralWatcher

So you can't post it then?

Good day
Why should I? Sanji showed without Dj and CoA he humiliated Page One. Do we need Sanji's defeated body to say Vergo>base Sanji?

We don't need to see who is the winner or the loser to know who is stronger one between 2 fighters.

Sanji's feat against Page One is enough to say RS Sanji without DJ and CoA>>>>Page One.

N

NeutralWatcher

:hapnoel:
Drop panels and return .
lol why should I drop the panel when Sanji humiliated Page One without DJ and CoA?

What's your intention for asking this question? To know how RS Sanji without DJ and CoA can beat Page One right?

And I explained why, Page One groaned in pain from RS Sanji non DJ and non CoA attack so it he fight went on and Drake and Hawkin didn't go to Sanji vs Page One location, Sanji had no reason to retreat.

lol why should I drop the panel when Sanji humiliated Page One without DJ and CoA?

What's your intention for asking this question? To know how RS Sanji without DJ and CoA can beat Page One right?

And I explained why, Page One groaned in pain from RS Sanji non DJ and non CoA attack so it he fight went on and Drake and Hawkin didn't go to Sanji vs Page One location, Sanji had no reason to retreat.
:watchout:
Without a defeated body this is nonsense blabbering from a fanboy.

It applies to everyone :kayneshrug:

Sorry