General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Luffy is seemingly gonna unlock DF awakening soon so are we gonna call every PU the people on our side get “Luffy’s path”?

DF awakening seems like a harder thing to do than improving your haki to the next stage and tbh advanced haki especially CoC maybe more efficient to BM’s “iron ballon skin” to deal serious damage. That’s why I’m hoping for advCoC for Kid.
awakening is easier than adv haki. let Kidd show usage of normal haki before we start to imagine advance haki for him

awakening is easier than adv haki. let Kidd show usage of normal haki before we start to imagine advance haki for him
The thing is the users of awakening are much less than users of advanced CoC that’s why I said it’s easier. You got a point on Kid needing to show case his haki, but as far as we know all of his types of haki are just normal nothing advanced. Let alone how much of a difference Kid’s awakening will do in term of damage. Tho I fear Oda will not give Kid any PUs for the sake of just having both him and Law losing too soon which is gonna be disappointing.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy by the end of this arc should contact King Riku, King Neptune, and the two Kings of Zou and Wano’s new Shogun to declare their islands as Luffy’s territories as I’m sure they will gladly accept his request and have his protection not to mention increase his power as a great pirate and a true rival of emperors.

Last edited:
I always wondered why Teach killed Thatch when he could have just steal the fruit and leave, but maybe Thatch ate the fruit so that's why Teach needed to kill him.
Maybe we'll know more when part 3 of Ace's story is out.

I honestly wouldn’t mind Oda giving Usopp the short cut to become much stronger by giving him the RS(the modified version) and his slingshot having a zoan DF. Obviously one at a time, but it’s annoying how both Chopper and Nami (especially her) getting PUs yet he doesn’t…..

B

Ballel

I honestly wouldn’t mind Oda giving Usopp the short cut to become much stronger by giving him the RS(the modified version) and his slingshot having a zoan DF. Obviously one at a time, but it’s annoying how both Chopper and Nami (especially her) getting PUs yet he doesn’t…..
But nami's powerups are ass
She'd be better off without that sentient dildo