General & Others One Piece General Discussion

My hopes for Wano:
1. SH hot not off screened battles like 1x1 or 2x2, or 2x1;
2. Yamato gein sence and fight for her father;
3. Momo die from Kaido;
4. Jinbei dies case he snitched from WB to WG, from WG to BM, and now he is with SH, time to pay;

Apparently Oda has cried and bursted in tears as he tried to draw many of the manga’s most tragic scenes, so it makes me wonder how often he has giggled and bursted out laughing and tried not swerve away his drawing tools as he was drawing all these goofy faces. Just to think that grown ass man had to sit at his desk, imagine how these faces would fit in the manga, and probably redraw them many times in his attempts to get them just as right as he wanted to is hilarious in of itself.

Crazy theory: Shilliew kills Shanks from behind while he’s fighting BB.
Post automatically merged:

What if Akainu is the only top tier Luffy beats 1v1 ?

What if it’s Luffy and Coby vs Blackbeard ?

Last edited:
I have always thought that Elbaf would be the location of the final battle. We won't visit Elbaf before Raftel.
The case for this runs as follows:
Imu has a frozen giant straw hat.
Since giants live much longer than humans, you would expect them to have more knowledge of the void century. (This is likely when the grandparents of modern giants lived).
The most likely Straw Hat to die is Ussop. What location would be better than the land of giants, and what time would be better than the final battle?

I think we are much closer to finding the one piece than people realize.

Do you think Rayleigh was somewhat inspired by Obi Wan Kenobi ?
Post automatically merged:

Is Oda-san related to the famous Japanese sea law judge Shigeru Oda ?

Also I recently found out Oda is only 45, people talk so much about his age and health I thought he was like 60 !

Last edited:
This arc, while it has exciting moments it feels very convoluted too. Some of the emotion and impact that made One Piece so touching and immersive seems to be thrown out in exchange for just scale and absurd plot lines. I am waiting for things to really get going, but generally this arc seems messy

My opinions so far---

What I like-

O-Tama.
Flash back of Oden, White Beard & Roger and their crews.
Zoro vs Samurai
Sanji uses the raid suit vs page 1
Law fanboying over Sora when he saw the raid suit
Law vs Hawkins
Robin removes Big Meme like gtfo
Franky being super :fransuper:
Momo saying his name even after all the abuse
Zoro and Hiyori moments
Denjiro

What has disappointed me-

No development with Kidd.
Too many unnecessary characters/ not focusing on the core characters
Off panel fights
Yamato- She comes across as very mary sueish imo, there was zero build up to her character and she seems useless
As of now- the story is lacking focus- the story lines and characters are scattered and aimless
Jinbe- just doesn't fit in imo
Big Meme's stupid ass
What is Kaido's motive and history already!

JMO

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
that’s pretty good question that i don’t see brought up

i don’t think his skin is similar to that of a normal human or skypian

i can see only two cases:

1-he doesn’t look like human because of his race

2-he’s permanently deformed probably burned
I kinda hope for option 2. It'd be real cool if he had gnarly skin, like Shishio Makoto from Rurouni Kenshin. I feel like if he's another race, Oda will make him look very goofy.