General & Others One Piece - General Wano Raid Discussion

I didn't watched all. Just watch enough to see what a bullshit. They are taking more effor to handle a single ship them it took against Doflamingo/Katakuri etc.
Anime always fail on power scalling because they think it will be better to show animation than NECESSARY PLOT. They are fucking Supernova Captains one of the main forces of the raid. They should each one handle EASILY AND FAST a ship for themselves. Why the fuck is Luffy going around a ship no reason at all just to transform G4? Go G4 already and neg diff that ship.
It would be better if they made out a competition between them to see who takes more ships instead of the 3 "biggest guys" taking one ship only.
Bruh, they did the same shit in the manga in terms of what they did with the ship. In the anime, it was very clearly overkill. Also, that was just a baller animation sequence, and Luffy didn't really do much to attack the ship beyond burning the sails.

You'd have to be silly to think that wasn't better than the manga, which didn't even show the generic attack they used.

Bruh, they did the same shit in the manga in terms of what they did with the ship. In the anime, it was very clearly overkill. Also, that was just a baller animation sequence, and Luffy didn't really do much to attack the ship beyond burning the sails.

You'd have to be silly to think that wasn't better than the manga, which didn't even show the generic attack they used.
3 captains vs 1 ship hahaha. Wasn't anime to do better than manga?

The three captains destroyed the same ship in the manga as well.

At least the anime made it incredibly cool. Especially since its one of the rare instances of Law, Luffy and Kidd actually coordinating together in this arc.
They were fighting weren't they? It wasn't suppose to be coordinate. Anime is shit, once more proved.

It was a cool scene?

That was kind of the point.

Anyway, it was definitely something improved upon by the anime.
It was cool, very little cool. That is the point. The "plot" in that scene is ridiculous. That is my point. Old animation people say is bad animation but the plot in animation is way better and that is what really matters. Current anime is focusing only in "good quality" animation, not the whole animation itself.

It was cool, very little cool. That is the point. The "plot" in that scene is ridiculous. That is my point. Old animation people say is bad animation but the plot in animation is way better and that is what really matters. Current anime is focusing only in "good quality" animation, not the whole animation itself.
I don't think you fundamentally understand what the word animation actually means. What are you even saying?

I don't think you fundamentally understand what the word animation actually means. What are you even saying?
You are the one that doesn't understand. Doesn't matter having good quality art but bad flowing/scenes. Can you understand that animation is not only high quality art?

The captains before destroying the ship individually attacked those flying gifters whom weren't on the ship initially and cold evade the ship's destruction.

The best part is that the anime expands some stuff that we didn't get to see on the manga. I just want them to save some money to animate properly Roof Piece.