General & Others One Piece Had A Pretty Good Year

Did y'all enjoy this year of OP?

• Total voters
Its concerning tho, 35 chapter in one year. 2 volumes of comic.

These break really didnt help.

Its really the only critisism for the guy, you thought he will fix his workflow after his hospitalization, idk like use more assistant, do digital, etc.

Really shonen jump do it backward, they are super tough to the new guys, but the old guy(him, togashi) dont play by the same rule and can take brake indefinitely.
35 chapters is over 3 volumes per year still.

It has great moments without a doubt, but man I won't deny being extremely let down by Beast Pirates performance overall.
I wasn't one of these "raid will fail" guys but I expected much more struggles for the heroes after so much build-up.
Also come on, emperor crew named "Beast Pirates" and NO zoan awakening? Even if Kaido gets it, I expected as much from his commanders.

It has great moments without a doubt, but man I won't deny being extremely let down by Beast Pirates performance overall.
I wasn't one of these "raid will fail" guys but I expected much more struggles for the heroes after so much build-up.
Also come on, emperor crew named "Beast Pirates" and NO zoan awakening? Even if Kaido gets it, I expected as much from his commanders.
To be honest, I’m sure enough that Kaido will be the only one with it.

In the Meme Pirates, Katakuri was the only to have an Awakening.

In the beast pirates, Yamato and Kaido so far have a mythical Zoan, so I expect Kaido as a Yonko to be above that and have the awakening.

I guess rule is one special person per crew.
Post automatically merged:

I'm 100% confident that Year 2022 will be Biggest One Piece Year since ever
We will have:

Wano Ending
Kaidou Flashback
Newest Movie fully written by Oda & revolves around Shanks
Updates on Everyone around the World Post-Wano
Final War Tease
Introduction of Final Villains (Im-Sama, Lurking Legend, Blackbeard makes his move ... etc)
Fishmen-Island Destruction comes True
Elbaf Kingdom Introduction
Luffy takes a Backseat in Later Half of the Year
Roof Piece Animated
Germa 66 Cover Story
Vegapunk Introduction
Straw Hats New Bounties
Shichibukai & Supernova New Bounties
Reveal of what happened to Sabo, Hancock & Vivi
New Zoro Legend is Born
25th Anniversary Surprises
Possibly a Major Death
.... etc

I believe it will be Phenomenal Year !!
Damn nice
I didn’t catch all this

Notice how most of the best content doesn’t involve the Condom Messiah Gary Stu black hole of PIS and plot convenience that is Luffy? OP has always had its better moments where Luffy is sidelined (eg Zou, ‘nothing happened’) and most of its lowest points (cough Udon cough) occurred due to focusing its trash tier MC instead of the colourful cast and worldbuilding that Oda excels at.
Yeah most the great content involves ur mesiah instead, the great "grandmaster"

Notice how most of the best content doesn’t involve the Condom Messiah Gary Stu black hole of PIS and plot convenience that is Luffy? OP has always had its better moments where Luffy is sidelined (eg Zou, ‘nothing happened’) and most of its lowest points (cough Udon cough) occurred due to focusing its trash tier MC instead of the colourful cast and worldbuilding that Oda excels at.
Den let go they are hiring new editors for One Piece, we will apply this rule for all volumes :cheers:

What did you consider the lowest of lows
The chapters I rated the lowest were

Chapter 1007: Chopper cures the virus and “Oden” comes back. Didn’t care at all for the virus subplot and the “Oden” cliffhanger was eyerolling stuff
Chapter 1016: Nami “beats” Ulti and Tama starts to make the announcement. Crap end to the Nami vs Ulti fight
Chapter 1026: Inu and Neko beat Jack and Perospero. Terrible rushed fight and a waste of a Calamity
Chapter 1034: Sanji beats Queen. Again, horribly rushed, and as a fight it was just awful.

kanjuro was good, luffy arrivimg on the rooftop was good, robin was good, jenbe's arrival was good. flashback was ok. killer cs hawkins was ok. yamato fighting her father was ok. the rest was a disappointment.

the rest of the rooftop was meh.
drake was meh
apoo fought everyone but didmt rely go out on anybody
zoro fanservice
King and Queen were midd diffed.
Big mom was nerfed
Kaidou was playing around
momo overreacted
kinemone got lucky
jenbe and whowho was...
brooke no fight
usopp no fight
nami got like six pages
chooper chibi fanservice
most of the beast crew were defeated by queen and king
lidd hurt big mom with steel beams
jack defeated by zanbai or whoever
big mom pirates vs waterfall
perospero decided he doesn't kill
wanda and carrot couldn't cut it
yonkous nerfed, strawhats used plot and love
raidsuit destroyed
g4 useless
plot about timeskipping and scabbards and sun god basically useless hype forgotten plotlines
strawhats fight enemy usimg help of whwtever island they are on and their civillains
cpo spectators
no kizaru
no alliance
No Yonkou allies 46+ ships
bounties useless
no reason why wano is feared by the marines
no oars giant head information
no explanation of horned beings
lunariams introduced and erradicated in one arc
queen used no poisons against Sanji
king didnt adjust his fighting style to make it more difficult for Zoro
cant remember what happened to page one and ulti
sasaki low diffed
prehistoric zoan's lost instant regen
everybody will be cured of their laughing disease and kiku should get her arm back.