Powers & Abilities One Piece head writer confirms Sanji CoC and Sanji equal to Zoro

Remember when people thought Sanji was going to the rooftop because Zoro got there too?
Zoro fans wanted Zoro on the rooftop because there's clear forshadowing and story-related reasons for him to be there
Sanji fans wanted Sanji on rooftop because they don't want their fav to be leave out.
So just a reminder that, although they are wings, Sanji does not get everything that Zoro gets, simple as that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Remember when people thought Sanji was going to the rooftop because Zoro got there too?
Zoro fans wanted Zoro on the rooftop because there's clear forshadowing and story-related reasons for him to be there
Sanji fans wanted Sanji on rooftop because they don't want their fav to be leave out.
So just a reminder that, although they are wings, Sanji does not get everything that Zoro gets, simple as that.
Everyone wants to cling to Zoro's dick. He is that popular.

Don't fucking kid yourself
The amount of Sanji fans claim that Sanji will have COC and AdvCOC at that, reaches the all times high, after 1033. Yeah I wonder why.
ZOro getting COC was never because of Luffy. Zoro is gonna be the world strongest Swordman. COC is the minimum people expect of him.
You can't statistically say that. You don't know every Sanji fan on earth and how they think. You can maybe talk about Sanji fan in this forum which are a very little percentage of every Sanji fan in the world. And even here there are Sanji fan who thought that Sanji has CoC even before Zoro's confirmation.

So because people expect Sanji to have CoC for good reasons they want a Zoro 2.0? Zoro is the founder of CoC or something? Is that what you tell yourself when you go to sleep?
Zoro is the 17th CoC user in the story and people act like Zoro is the first and only one having CoC and that is what makes him unique - "so if you want a character to have CoC it means you want to copy Zoro". What kinda dumb logic is that?

Following this logic, Zorofans want Zoro to be Luffy 2.0, they wanted him to have CoC, because Luffy got it, they want Zoro to defeat Luffy's main villian, you guys think Zoro is as strong if not stronger than Luffy and think OP is actualy Zoro piece lmao
You want Sanji to have it BECAUSE Zoro has it that's all

I've never seen anyone talk or do a theory about sanji CoC, and strangely since Zoro has every Sanji fan pulling you out he deserves it too

For Zoro it literally has nothing to do with Luffy, a lot has been talking about it for a long time you can see 10,000 theory on it, Sanji it's only since Zoro has it

Basically you are pitiful and you're getting really embarrassing

I really don’t care about CoC

I don’t understand why people constantly trying to shove CoC into every conversation about Sanji

I understand that it’s a power up necessary to face a yonko
But so far, Sanji is not in need to face any yonko so far to give him that power up

and personally, I prefer if he faces someone of that caliber, that he becomes able to effect them through upgrades of fire, and not necessarily CoC

for example from Red fire to White currently, maybe to blue in future or to black amatrasu which distinguish anything into nothingness (leading to deadly effect)

for me shit like that makes him more unique than fucking same CoC DBZ shit

Haki in general is a power that ruined fights in this series to be honest… it’s never used logically

one day you see future sight impossible to defeat even against speed opponents

other day you see speed beats future sight despite the fact Luffy is faster than Katakuri lol

One day you see Ryuu is everything

other day isn’t just wack and ACoC is everything

then later you find out in future fight that it doesn’t work well

For me Fire upgrades for Sanji is the BETTER power ups which actually can make more sense about what they can do… and can also make his powers able to hurt the big guns

Diable Jambe = leg turned red was his first power up

Ifrit Jambe = Fire + whitish cracks (maybe overall fire is turning more whitish in color… his second step…

On the heat scaling level…

next will be Blue flames for Sanji….

And lastly, anything beyond Blue Flames… should be nothing but “Black flames”

thus the name “Black leg Sanji” and “Stealth Black” will be so accurate on Sanji

If Sanji reveals black flames in future… amatrasu in particulur…. I think he’ll have DEADLY techniques to the likes of Admirals and Yonko

Black fire is no joke

for me that’s waaaay more interesting than having same power as Zoro or Luffy…

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I really don’t care about CoC

I don’t understand why people constantly trying to shove CoC into every conversation about Sanji

I understand that it’s a power up necessary to face a yonko
But so far, Sanji is not in need to face any yonko so far to give him that power up

and personally, I prefer if he faces someone of that caliber, that he becomes able to effect them through upgrades of fire, and not necessarily CoC

for example from Red fire to White currently, maybe to blue in future or to black amatrasu which distinguish anything into nothingness (leading to deadly effect)

for me shit like that makes him more unique than fucking same CoC DBZ shit

Haki in general is a power that ruined fights in this series to be honest… it’s never used logically

one day you see future sight impossible to defeat even against speed opponents

other day you see speed beats future sight despite the fact Luffy is faster than Katakuri lol

One day you see Ryuu is everything

other day isn’t just wack and ACoC is everything

then later you find out in future fight that it doesn’t work well

For me Fire upgrades for Sanji is the BETTER power ups which actually can make more sense about what they can do… and can also make his powers able to hurt the big guns

Diable Jambe = leg turned red was his first power up

Ifrit Jambe = Fire + whitish cracks (maybe overall fire is turning more whitish in color… his second step…

On the heat scaling level…

next will be Blue flames for Sanji….

And lastly, anything beyond Blue Flames… should be nothing but “Black flames”

thus the name “Black leg Sanji” and “Stealth Black” will be so accurate on Sanji

If Sanji reveals black flames in future… amatrasu in particulur…. I think he’ll have DEADLY techniques to the likes of Admirals and Yonko

Black fire is no joke

for me that’s waaaay more interesting than having same power as Zoro or Luffy…
You know sanjis fire in 1034 isnt actually white right?