General & Others One piece is a mediocre series

If you're here for fancy fights you shouldn't have started the series.. if you think your ideas are not being materialized in the series then get over it its not your story..

If your mentality has been influenced due to its fan base then its your bad to mingle with the community.

If u have any problems at all with the characters.. its just your lack of commitment to comprehension.

Onepiece is a story that you're supposed to intuitively understand and enjoy alone.. you can always mingle with community when you have rigid understanding of the story.. unless you are naive enough to think it won't shift your opinions.

Mediocre my friend is your lack of subjective intuition with the story.

edit* :

at the end of the day the story of the characters, the theme of the story, the authors narrative and lessons he portrays through the characters and a concrete premise is what should matter.

in a nutshell what you should care about is the story and your comprehension of the piece, and what you learn form it.

at the end of the day what really matters is nostalgia after you finish comprehending it.

Last edited:
If you're here for fancy fights you shouldn't have started the series.. if you think your ideas are not being materialized in the series then get over it its not your story..

If your mentality has been influenced due to its fan base then its your bad to mingle with the community.

If u have any problems at all with the characters.. its just your lack of commitment to comprehension.

Onepiece is a story that you're supposed to intuitively understand and enjoy alone.. you can always mingle with community when you have rigid understanding of the story..

Great comment my friend, well said!

I had high hopes for Kaido but for now,even after 100 Chapter in Wano,nothing.

Katakuri was far better
thats the problem.. keep your expectations limited and leave it up to oda.. so that you can always appreciate what the author executes.. just coz your notion of kaido was splendid to yoo that doesn't really mean the author would reflect your opinions upon kaido...we expect to much and when its nit delivered we make dramatic conclusions

thats the problem.. keep your expectations limited and leave it up to oda.. so that you can always appreciate what the author executes.. just coz your notion of kaido was splendid to yoo that doesn't really mean the author would reflect your opinions upon kaido...we expect to much and when its nit delivered we make dramatic conclusions
I didnt expect that much

But when the Main Villain of the Arc got barely attention,then something is wrong

Onepiece is a story that you're supposed to intuitively understand and enjoy alone.. you can always mingle with community when you have rigid understanding of the story.. unless you are naive enough to think it won't shift your opinions.

edit* :

at the end of the day the story of the characters, the theme of the story, the authors narrative and lessons he portrays through the characters and a concrete premise is what should matter.

in a nutshell what you should care about is the story and your comprehension of the piece, and what you learn form it.

at the end of the day what really matters is nostalgia after you finish comprehending it.
go away oda s angel also a fake zoro fan

OP got worse after the TS, most people can agree on that.
With the current Arc, which is one of the worst Post TS, OP became really hard to read for me. I am waiting for every chapter since years, like with no other Manga, and i stil do wait for the next chapter because i keep thinking maybe now it's gonna get better....but no. Every week we have to read the unnecessary side plots from characters nobody cares about - that leads to nothing, instead of showing us something from the SH's which became side characters with less screen time than the ''actual side characters'' and combine that with really bad pacing...that's what OP is right now.
We are apparently in the craziest War Arc in OP, yet i don't see any ''War'' going on, instead we see everybody running up stairs for 10+chapters, ''fights'' which we don't even see, we see how Yamato is running in circles for who knows how many chapters now, convenient situations, abilities, items that serve our heroes always just perfectly in time, the stupid Ice Oni plot that lead to absolutely nothing and dragged for ever, forced tension and drama that nobody believes anyway, because Oda wrote himself into a corner with the previous ''tension and drama's'' he created - that ended up as jokes.

One Piece have lost one of its main theme in the series - Adventure. However, as time went on, it loses the compound of danger and thrill of travel. It's like they focused on some random stuff rather than the interaction and excitement of the crew.