General & Others One piece is a mediocre series

Exactly. And it's not like it's good or anything.
its pretty hard to transition hoenstly.. for me who had the privilege to binge this i noticed the change in atmosphere when the story transitioned to post timeskip.. but i'm ok since that was the objective from the beginning.... the story beings with adventures.. now its time to fulfill what the SHP set sail for.. and its not like oda is immortal enough to give us those soothing side adventures now anyway.

we should atleast appreciate the story in a nutshell.
Post automatically merged:

HxH
Jujutsu
Kingdom
JJK ...........mmmm bruh the anime ?

I miss SOUL Piece so much bros
I wish Oda found a way to include Worldbuilding without Killing the "adventure" part of the Series
i believe this arc is the end of the "business" aspect of post time skip... the adventure will continue till laughtale then we'll have the war luffy shall wage with the history of centuries on his back.....

edit :.... or vise versa

hope is not lost:josad:

is that a manga fr? ...

i believe this arc is the end of the "business" aspect of post time skip... the adventure will continue till laughtale then we'll have the war luffy shall wage with the history of centuries on his back.....

edit :.... or vise versa

hope is not lost:josad:
I really hope so. The New World feels so "safe" Compared to Paradise tbh

Jujutsu anime is great imo. The manga is even more hype.
Goat.........
Get better taste

The New World feels so "safe" Compared to Paradise tbh
yea so much for adventure honestly

Anime wise it's far surpasses OP. The fighting animation is great, the soundtracks is good. The manga wise, it doesn't have any major world building but the hype and plot build-up is there.
ngl, one piece pre timeskip anime hits at a completely different level even with limited animation, just nostalgia at its peak

definitely no.

The only problem with the actual OP (post TS) is how Oda trying to expand his manga universe, giving importance to a minor characters who people dont give a fuck about them. That makes main villians, mugiwaras and possibles next nakamas, dont shine anymore and chapters extends so much. Extrapolate this to a pre-ts characters, for example: Aisa, Conis, Pagaya, etc. have the same treatment as Scabbards/alliance/Minks, and people starts to shitting so much in skypea arc for how extensive is.

Same with the long flashbacks and background of characters that are not joining, like Rebecca, Kyros, Momo, some scabbard, and possibly Carrot (or in the future Yamato start decreasing her nakama treatment as long the saga transcurs) . Imagine giving a long flashback to Paulie, Monet, Wiper, etc or that characters consume a insane ammount of the chapter. And these characters dissapears post his reference saga.