Controversial One Piece is gross and creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing S-Snake never turned sanji to stone isn't it? :sanmoji: not yet
All im saying is that if it was Sanji...the entire fandom wouldve erupted by now. Probably cause everyone knows what kind of perv Sanji is. So if he turned to stone with his tongue out...it'd be over. Oda obviously knows this but still wanted her to have this ability so he used Usopp instead.
Post automatically merged:

Love-Love fruit doesn't imply Sexual Love , there is different types of Love , like the Love of a mother for her child , in case of Hancock is the "OMG this small girl is cute" type of Love.
The other examples are mostly fair
Strange that when they turn to stone they stick their tongues out like dogs and have love eyes. How does a kid ellcit such a response.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
All im saying is that if it was Sanji...the entire fandom wouldve erupted by now. Probably cause everyone knows what kind of perv Sanji is. So if he turned to stone with his tongue out...it'd be over. Oda obviously knows this but still wanted her to have this ability so he used Usopp instead.

Strange that when they turn to stone they stick their tongues out like dogs and have love eyes. How does a kid ellcit such a response.
It was explained that Boa powers work because of her charmness.

Anyone who will have impure thoughts or even will find her cute can get petrified.

Franky, usopp and Lilith didn't have their tongue out....and, you can see from usopp and Lilith reaction that they got petrified because they simply found her cute. It was enough

It was explained that Boa powers work because of her charmness.

Anyone who will have impure thoughts or even will find her cute can get petrified.

Franky, usopp and Lilith didn't have their tongue out....and, you can see from usopp and Lilith reaction that they got petrified because they simply found her cute. It was enough

So why they have heart eyes. Normally when you say something and there's love sign it means something more than simple awwn I find this cute

Nika stole all the Condoms
:josad::josad:
He gave lucci:josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So why they have heart eyes. Normally when you say something and there's love sign it means something more than simple awwn I find this cute

He gave lucci:josad:
Love and heart eyes can have multiple dimensions. Love doesn't always equate to lust.

You have parents making heart signs for their children...

And, you have Lilith - a woman there as well so don't know why you think she will have lust lol

And, aww is used for cuteness

And, you have Lilith - a woman there as well so don't know why you think she will have lust lol
Lmao why wouldn't she? Tf you talking about 😑. Hell most of the women in one piece are lesbians so I'm not surprised she has heart eyes

In manga when someone says something and love ❤️ sign comes after it, it means more than just simple awwn. I find this cute is very different from I find this cute ❤️. The second usually implies something deeper

Scans rn

Lmao why wouldn't she? Tf you talking about 😑. Hell most of the women in one piece are lesbians so I'm not surprised she has heart eyes

In manga when someone says something and love ❤️ sign comes after it, it means more than just simple awwn. I find this cute is very different from I find this cute ❤️. The second usually implies something deeper

Scans rn
It's funny how you feel entitled to complain about all this shit when you're one of the creepiest users here.

Idk if this thread will be taken down but yh. Ill be talking about one of the reasons why I dropped OP. And this is due to the amount of p*do content within it.

I dropped OP the moment I saw 10 year old Hancock turn men into stone, however now since she apparently also turned Usopp (a literal MC) into stone. Lets talk about everything sus in OP.

- 31 year old Hancock chasing 17 year old Luffy. And some scenes of him touching her innappropriately

- 8 year old Momo taking baths with grown women. It doesnt also help that the subtext is that hes a 28 year old trapped in a kids body. So theres some kinda fantasy shit going on. Especially seen when the other men in the series are jealous of him.

- Carrot being drawn innapropriately

- Filler Sanji fantaszing about Nami's puberty

- 10 year old Hancock turning grown men into stone. We know how the Love Love Fruit operates. We know that it wont work on people who dont find you attractive....case in point it didnt work on Luffy. So yes Usopp and other grown men find kid Hancock attractive. If this was Sanji people would be talking about it alot....but since its Usopp nobody cares as much. We should, its very very creepy.

----
All in all OP is very creepy and sus when it comes to this department. And it doesnt help that Oda used to be the manga assistant to Rounni Kenshin's author....who was a P*do. So yh the fact that I barely see anyone in this fandom talk about this is strange.
op thinks about this stuff too much and now im worried about him. hope ppl dont let kids around op

Status
Not open for further replies.