Controversial One Piece is gross and creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were talking to the thread maker at first because I put Suzaku on ignore about two days ago
It's funny how you feel entitled to complain about all this shit when you're one of the creepiest users here.
Lmao. Name one creepy shit I've said. I'm not even complaining, I'm just agreeing with op. I've read more fucked up shit than op. I'm not one to try to gain the moral high ground on someone

Lmao. Name one creepy shit I've said. I'm not even complaining, I'm just agreeing with op. I've read more fucked up shit than op. I'm not one to try to gain the moral high ground on someone
The problem is not that it is creepy, lots of stories are creepy, the issue is that this is supposed to be read by children which makes it extra creepy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lmao why wouldn't she? Tf you talking about 😑. Hell most of the women in one piece are lesbians so I'm not surprised she has heart eyes
Post automatically merged:

In manga when someone says something and love ❤️ sign comes after it, it means more than just simple awwn. I find this cute is very different from I find this cute ❤️. The second usually implies something deeper

Scans rn
Bruh

:lawsigh:

Lmao :gokulaugh:. Call me incel sexist misogynistic or whatever I really don't give a fuck. All I know is if we were to meet irl I would whoop your ass. Kiku will never be a woman.
bruh lmao!

I feel sorry for you, the fact that you feel the need to puff out your chest and make baseless claims like "I would whoop your ass" tells me everything I need to know about you. You're a pussy my guy.

The problem is not that it is creepy, lots of stories are creepy, the issue is that this is supposed to be read by children which makes it extra creepy.
No. That MF said I say creepy stuff, he should name one creepy shit I've said. Ofc it's creepy. But I'm not going to assert my moral high ground on people in the Internet even if I agree with op

bruh lmao!

I feel sorry for you, the fact that you feel the need to puff out your chest and make baseless claims like "I would whoop your ass" tells me everything I need to know about you. You're a pussy my guy.
This guy got upset cuz I said kiku will never be a girl, who's the real loser here?:gokulaugh:

You're a pussy my guy
Keep calling me names I really don't care. Three of you bitched to the mods and I'm still here 😂😂🤣🤣.

No. That MF said I say creepy stuff, he should name one creepy shit I've said. Ofc it's creepy. But I'm not going to assert my moral high ground on people in the Internet even if I agree with op

This guy got upset cuz I said kiku will never be a girl, who's the real loser here?:gokulaugh:

Keep calling me names I really don't care. Three of you bitched to the mods and I'm still here 😂😂🤣🤣.
This is why nobody likes you. You're such a fucking loser man.

Lil bro thinks getting likes on the Internet means something 😂 fuck outta here

What makes me a loser? The fact that I said men are naturally stronger than women? Which is a biological fact or that kiku will never be a girl? Another biological fact.

So what if I called redboy gay? Bro has a signature and Avi of a femboy lmao.

If that's what makes me a loser so be it 😂😂 at least I don't go stalking people's updates status

I think using "who smelt it dealt it" logic in a thread talking about rampant pedophilia in the manga industry really tells you about the lack of counter arguments people can scrap up
I don't think anybody can deny the problematic content that the medium puts out on a regular basis. My main point is that I don't think a lot of the examples Chrono used are valid.

I wasn't even talking about that lol
Shows how literate you are
I thought you put me on ignore but here you are crying and whining and bitching to me . I don't swing that way man:gokulaugh:. Keep the tears coming. Also my family members like me and I have friends IRL 🤣

learn how to read retard, I'm talking about your pathetic idle threats.
Kiku will never be a girl
Men are naturally stronger than women. Do your worst I'll still be here:zosmug:

How can the marines be good if Akainu is their leader ? Literally one of the main antagonists....

Marines are good and bad, same with pirates. Their is no faction that is all good...except perhaps the Revos.

Either way the good guys are Luffy and Co....not the marines.
I honestly don't think the Marines have done much good as a whole. There are a few, and I mean A FEW, good actors in the Marines, but as a whole they are way more evil than good. You can't be supporting genocides in islands that are not allies, tax those that are so heavily that they become poverish, support slavery, and still be considered shades of gray. The Marines have never done any good that can even amount to a hundredth of the evil shit they've done. I haven't even mentioned the child killings over a damn possibility of one of them being Roger's son.

Status
Not open for further replies.