ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

Iniaki is currently just 20, but if he gains weight as he gets older he will look more like post time skip fake Luffy and nothing like the real Luffy.

mackenyu is 26, but tbf zoros character looks somewhat ageless (also mackenyu is asian, so like 20 years until he looks even 30)
inaki is perfect imo, young and good characterization
taz 27, no big deal i suppose depends on how quickly they can do future possible seasons
same with jacob

Well, I saw ep 1
I know that making such a series is very difficult...The actor Luffy tries hard, but the truth is that Zoro attracts the audience more...I remembered the old days when Zoro was one of my favorite characters
I did not look at anything as One Piece, the work was not faithful to the manga at all....Actually, it would have been better to make a mini-series of Zoro's past and it would have been much more interesting
I'm not strict, even when I was giving points on IMDB with my friends, it was always above 8...My rate is 7...Because it was not attractive to me at all
Also, the current rate reminded me of the first season of The Witcher, which many fanatics gave a 10
This rate is not real and the most optimistic rate should be 7...and pessimistic 5
The series is probably interesting for these two categories of people and I suggest them to watch the series:
1_People who hate anime and manga
2_People who like swordsmen and Zoro...The actor was at least a few levels above others in performing martial arts

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
As per Forbes and RT, Netflix might have pulled it off because OPLA ratings are one of good ones they got till now - way better than Death note and CB