Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

why would people do that?
Agendas, petty spite, immaturity, selfishness etc.
Just look at the Halo series too. Or the new Cowboy Bebop one.

Cavill getting shunted hard on Witcher too despite being a HUGE fan as well. They're trying to get rid of him and Geralt too from what I heard as well. I've not played the games nor played the books, but had the games on my to play list for many years now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cavill getting shunted hard on Witcher too despite being a HUGE fan as well. They're trying to get rid of him and Geralt too from what I heard as well. I've not played the games nor played the books, but had the games on my to play list for many years now.
cavill already left the show. his stated reason was that they lied to him when they hired him and one of his conditions was that they'd make an accurate adaptation and then they didn't and started firing everyone who cared about doing it in S1.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Play them. Witcher 3 is amazing.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Aye! I've installed Witcher 1 and 2, I'll give them a try very soon. I'll get Witcher 3 when I can. I did play W1 briefly and loved it, the setting, the music and such, I'm not sure why I stopped but I'll definitely play it again.
Get the 2 dlc for witcher 3 when you get it. Both are brilliant.