Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
I've just seen the trailer.

It looks like they made some smart decisions when it comes to the cast or certain designs (like Sanji not havin swirly eyebrows, or Usopp not havin a long nose), but ultimately, a live adaptation of OP's not a viable project imo. I'd say it just looks no so bad from afar, when you just watch the trailer, but the project will find its limitations pretty quickly once the 1 hour episodes are out.
how are they going to write Sanji's failed Vinsmoke transformation if he doesn't have the eyebrow swirls??
Are they not even planning on making season 1 succeed?

This series lives or dies on the character's personalities and their camaraderie above all else. I really hope the writers and actors knock it out of the park for the big dramatic scenes like Zoro's oath to Luffy at the Baratie.

The women on Tiktok are going crazy over Mackenyu. He might get the Kpop fangirls and the BTS army along the way lol

https://www.tiktok.com/@theculturalsatanist/video/7246564260707454235?q=zoro mackenyu&t=1687365052056

The Mihawk casting looks absolutely fire as well

* Episode 1: Romance Dawn (was already confirmed)
* Episode 2: The Man with the Strawhat
* Episode 5: Baratie
* Episode 6: The Chef and the Chore Boy
Only 2 episodes for Arlong park?
The women on Tiktok are going crazy over Mackenyu. He might get the Kpop fangirls and the BTS army along the way lol
And that's why they cast him:milaugh:
I don't understand tiktok