Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Are the rumors about LA Sanji being more "playboy" than "simp" true? If its true,i guess LA Sanji could finally realize the Manga Sanji dream to rizz Nami :finally:
The writer is a Sanji fan I think. He was saying he was gonna tone down Sanji IIRC.

So it sounds like he will make him more respectful and thus more just suave, gentlemany, chivalrous as he was/should be rather than Odas extreme flanderisation of him post TS especially.

The writer is a Sanji fan I think. He was saying he was gonna tone down Sanji IIRC.

So it sounds like he will make him more respectful and thus more just suave, gentlemany, chivalrous as he was/should be rather than Odas extreme flanderisation of him post TS especially.
apparently, Oda asked them to amp it up though

Sanjino will be the punching bag, and intolerable (true to the source)

It's not like oda is unable to give him cool scenes
-Mr prince talk on little garden
-saving the crew from the cage in Alabasta
-taking enerus attack on Skypia("can you give me a light, God")
-only one standing after kumas attack besides green haired sword
Guy

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

It's not like oda is unable to give him cool scenes
-Mr prince talk on little garden
-saving the crew from the cage in Alabasta
-taking enerus attack on Skypia("can you give me a light, God")
Yeah exactly. Those moments helped cement him as my favourite character pre TS especially.

Honestly I want the live action to succeed too so I can relive these arcs and moments in a new form and see what these people do with it from the writer, produced, director, to the set designers, graphic/animation team, the cast themselves etc.

It honestly could be extremely cool if done right, even though these scenes already are that ofc.

Hell I'd love to see live action versions of all admirals, magellan, hannybal, cp9, revolutionaries, yonko etc at this point.

That trailer has really spurred some more optimism in me about this adaptation now. The casts reaction to it was wonderful too.
Post automatically merged:

Ironically he's being asked by and talking to Nux of all people about this too lol: