Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
Should we create threads for the 8 episodes? In my opinion it would be a good idea! Because the episodes will be released all together,and everyone will watch them and comment them with different pacing. So to give the right light to all the comments its better to make the threads for the 8 episodes.

Should we create threads for the 8 episodes? In my opinion it would be a good idea! Because the episodes will be released all together,and everyone will watch them and comment them with different pacing. So to give the right light to all the comments its better to make the threads for the 8 episodes.
A live action section should be created, like there is a manga section and an anime section

I agree
Post automatically merged:

A live action section should be created, like there is a manga section and an anime section
Also agree

I

Indigo

pretty awesome Zoro scene

Mackenyu really is the goat

i think i have to watch the Rurouni Kenshin movies
Post automatically merged:

few other leaks:

Looks like leaks from the Los Angeles event, all from Episode 1 and a new trailer they showed there

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont get why Netflix dont do the weekly release, seems so much better for the show.

People can talk more about it and u dont feel that u are getting 8h movie, but a lot of content over 2 months, with time to digest.

Just look at Mandalorian and House of the Dragon and how people spend weeks talking about it while after 1 week no one cares about the Netflix shows anymore. With the week release they can make a marketing campain for the season finale.

Personally i feel that Netflix dont believe their shows are good enough to hook people for 7 weeks, so they prefer to put everything for people to watch in one go than having people drop it in the third week after they start to realize its not that good.