Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Jinx and Jolyne Give Me Life. (Ghostly)
Rumors said Martin Lawrence will play Big Mom :believe:
Big Momma's house part 3?! :shocked:

Btw my good-fellas I saw you guys posting about this before as I was lurking and twerking and I didnt want to reply until I came back but you have no idea how HILARIOUSLY coincidental and thus "fated" or "prophetic" this is for me!

I made these memes YEARS ago!:

After what they did with Nojiko and Sham for example in the live action, this may as well be canon too now LMAOOOOOO!

I believe there are 3 Big Momma's House films already? I'm sure I've seen all 3 now?

I used to compare Big Mom to Dormammu from Dr Strange, Big Mommu Ive come to bargain! Even funnier as she loved to make deals and thus bargain and was unstoppable too ofc!
Dr Strange Hawkins vs Big Mommu? Lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Imu just a Silhouette but getting so much memed and slandered:milaugh:
As they deserve lmao.

:myman:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Btw my good-fellas I saw you guys posting about this before as I was lurking and twerking and I didnt want to reply until I came back but you have no idea how HILARIOUSLY coincidental and thus "fated" or "prophetic" this is for me!

I made these memes YEARS ago!:

After what they did with Nojiko and Sham for example in the live action, this may as well be canon too now LMAOOOOOO!

I believe there are 3 Big Momma's House films already? I'm sure I've seen all 3 now?

I used to compare Big Mom to Dormammu from Dr Strange, Big Mommu Ive come to bargain! Even funnier as she loved to make deals and thus bargain and was unstoppable too ofc!
Dr Strange Hawkins vs Big Mommu? Lmao.
Post automatically merged:

As they deserve lmao.

:myman:
:suresure::suresure: