Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cowboy Bebop get cancelled after just one season!! All the hype, all the promo and money and it didn't could even hold up over one fucking season!!
Let be honest here, what happen to Cowboy Bebop, is most like going to happen with the One piece live action too. I don't have much hope for a good live action. The thing is,doing live action stuff like The Witcher,Kenshin and other based stuff without much superhuman power stuff is easier as to make devilfruit based powers good in real life... It would take lot of more budge to make a good picture and portrayal, like Marvel as example. Also the characters are really important and I have my doubt that C/D lvl stars can really portrayal the huge cast of One piece.

Cowboy Bebop get cancelled after just one season!! All the hype, all the promo and money and it didn't could even hold up over one fucking season!!
Let be honest here, what happen to Cowboy Bebop, is most like going to happen with the One piece live action too. I don't have much hope for a good live action. The thing is,doing live action stuff like The Witcher,Kenshin and other based stuff without much superhuman power stuff is easier as to make devilfruit based powers good in real life... It would take lot of more budge to make a good picture and portrayal, like Marvel as example. Also the characters are really important and I have my doubt that C/D lvl stars can really portrayal the huge cast of One piece.
The same team that made that trash ass cowboy bebop show are making the One Piece LA

This is why they should not use Zoro three sword style, case it is not realistic.
One Piece could work, if they just make it like real story, not an anime comedy, case it's not working like that.

I dont think that’s a good idea, OP fans would be so upset bc since the very beginning, Zoro is known for his 3 Swords style..
But problem is that you can't cut with sword in yours mouth. So it will be not realistic...better just use two sword style.
Cowboy Beebop was canceled case it has nothing special, unlike One Piece. But if people will get anime vibes from very begining they will drop it.

This is why they should not use Zoro three sword style, case it is not realistic.
One Piece could work, if they just make it like real story, not an anime comedy, case it's not working like that.
I think that they should do 3-sword style very few times in comparison to the manga (Like only for the end of a fight or something and maybe one attack in between) and then too, they shouldn't really focus much on the mouth and do it in a fast motion. I feel like with the correct angles, it can work. I'm not overly confident tho.

The same team that made that trash ass cowboy bebop show are making the One Piece LA
I think they're the same studio with a different team altogether. Hope they realize their mistakes from Cowboy Bebop.

I think that they should do 3-sword style very few times in comparison to the manga (Like only for the end of a fight or something and maybe one attack in between) and then too, they shouldn't really focus much on the mouth and do it in a fast motion. I feel like with the correct angles, it can work. I'm not overly confident tho.
Why they even should use sword in mouth thing? You can't swing with sword in yours mouth physically, so it will, be bad anyway. Two swords is their best option.
Cowboy Bepop got an ugly reaction from the community from the get go tbh.
Problem is that Cowboy Bebop has nothing special in it's story. While you have Startreck, Star Wars etc that have same world setting as Cowboy. Idk why even someone tried to do a thing with it.

Why they even should use sword in mouth thing? You can't swing with sword in yours mouth physically, so it will, be bad anyway. Two swords is their best option.
I think fans are a big factor here. If they try and fail, people will criticize them for it looking silly. If they don't, they will anyways get criticized by a lot of fans.

Also, I don't think they need to do show the swinging motion with the sword. When I say fast-motion, I mean something like Shishi sonson, where he'll just go forward with the swords and move past the enemy in really fast motion (maybe we just see the shot from behind) and then we see him taking out the sword. And that's integrated into the majority of 3-sword style attacks too. I really don't want them to show close quarter combat in 3-sword style like it's shown in the leak. That's why I'm saying maybe it could work with the right angles.

Here's hoping they don't go for a 1:1 adaptation and change things according to what really fits. But I know that a lot of fans won't accept that, which is dumb tbh.

I think fans are a big factor here. If they try and fail, people will criticize them for it looking silly. If they don't, they will anyways get criticized by a lot of fans.

Also, I don't think they need to do show the swinging motion with the sword. When I say fast-motion, I mean something like Shishi sonson, where he'll just go forward with the swords and move past the enemy in really fast motion (maybe we just see the shot from behind) and then we see him taking out the sword. And that's integrated into the majority of 3-sword style attacks too. I really don't want them to show close quarter combat in 3-sword style like it's shown in the leak. That's why I'm saying maybe it could work with the right angles.

Here's hoping they don't go for a 1:1 adaptation and change things according to what really fits. But I know that a lot of fans won't accept that, which is dumb tbh.
I was saying this from the very begining and was attacked for my opinion. Problem is that fans are really dumb and cannot just think about things from right stand point

S

stealthblack

Rofl expected, the post creditss cenenwith ed ia proof why te canceled IT

Good news is If op is bad IT won't las more then1 season
But it's most likely bad so..

Yes, expect
-painful Whedon quips instead of writing
-random ass changes to the canon for no good reason (Kuro will be a woman, Zoro will have a little sister)
-the Strawhats will merrily murder people and make jokes about it
-Krieg will turn into a whining bitch and Gin (also a woman, or potentially a gay love interest for Krieg who flirts with Sanji will kill him and try and take his place as captain
-they’ll sanctimoniously congratulate themselves on how they aren’t going to sexualise Nami but then randomly give her a full blown lesbian sex scene
-Speaking of Nami, she will also be a dreadful #GirlBoss who painfully curses (who says nutbags?) every five seconds and it Just As Strong As The Men! Probably will beat Arlong

I still don’t think One Piece is impossible to adapt, Cowboy Bebop certainly wasn’t, but I don’t have faith in this team doing it

Yes, expect
-painful Whedon quips instead of writing
-random ass changes to the canon for no good reason (Kuro will be a woman, Zoro will have a little sister)
-the Strawhats will merrily murder people and make jokes about it
-Krieg will turn into a whining bitch and Gin (also a woman, or potentially a gay love interest for Krieg who flirts with Sanji will kill him and try and take his place as captain
-they’ll sanctimoniously congratulate themselves on how they aren’t going to sexualise Nami but then randomly give her a full blown lesbian sex scene
-Speaking of Nami, she will also be a dreadful #GirlBoss who painfully curses (who says nutbags?) every five seconds and it Just As Strong As The Men! Probably will beat Arlong

I still don’t think One Piece is impossible to adapt, Cowboy Bebop certainly wasn’t, but I don’t have faith in this team doing it
I mean, people early on in this very thread were expecting the casting to be this:

Get ready guys... Black Luffy, Mexican Zoro and Asian Nami are coming.
But we got a decent one actually where they respected the races, at least imo. I'm still cautiously optimistic, but let's see.

Last edited: