Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

not sure about the other things you mentioned but there’s nothing about sex circulating, and matt already confirmed there’s gonna be no romance between the SH

Oh thank fuck for that haha! I hadn't heard about that, just going by hearsay I saw elsewhere (a reddit or Youtube comment that I should have really taken with a pinch of salt at least). The Live Action is saved from some mega cringe then at least!

:cheers::fransuper::stealthblack::finally:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Oh thank fuck for that haha! I hadn't heard about that, just going by hear'ssay I saw elsewhere (a reddit or Youtube comment that I should have really taken with a pinch of salt at least). The Live Action is saved from some mega cringe then at least!

:cheers::fransuper::stealthblack::finally:
yeah, and in the interview Matt also says that Sanji gets toned down, which isn’t unexpected but still nice to hear

G

Gorosei Informer

yeah, and in the interview Matt also says that Sanji gets toned down, which isn’t unexpected but still nice to hear

Aye that's the one! What I was trying to think of! That would be so cathartic after Odas flanderisation of Sanjis horniness post TS!

Sanji pre TS was one of the coolest character by far and he has his moments post TS especially but he was the best pre TS.

I'm honestly looking forward to seeing how he's written, handled, directed and thus acted and so on.

If done right, it could genuinely be fantastic if not great at least!

matts comments during live stream thanks to OPLA discord:

"my favorite character in the live action is mihawk"

roger: "i understand why matt is saying that but i will also say that i think there is a story arc that when we get to it people are going be very impressed by how that arc ends. I was very impressed by that specific arc and its going to be fire."

"everyone that works on the show loves one piece, wherever they did before already or after. The dedication everyone has is out of control. Taz was taking cooking lesson and doing taekwondo. The dedication that cast has into portraying them correctly can't be understated."

Taz refused to have a stunt actor and wanted to as much as he could.

roger: "we would be walking around and other people from the team would be mentioning stuff from our videos, and I was like, wow they're really involved" ^ approximate

"it means so much to us that you believe in what we are trying to do. Im doing this for oda sensei and im doing this for you guys. We are trying to break the curse."

"the world is going to look like the OP world. Are characters going to have sharp teeth when they're mad? No. But the elements of the OP world that makes it what it is, we're not shying away from."

Matt: "We want to use this as a new and different entry point", then we can show to people what OP is about and convince them to read/watch

Matt: "YOU'LL HAVE SOMETHING NEW TO SEE VERY SOON

"we'll have news, what day is it again? the 15th? we'll have news very soon"

Morj ask Matt about sections he's most excited about - specifically the "help me" scene (Nami)

Matt: "We may deviate from the series, but we don't want people to watch the LA and then move to the manga and be confused. We want to make a logical runway from the LA to the original"

Post automatically merged:

ill add more later once someone is done transcribing :)

Last edited: