Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It’s a I think better than “pretty good”… Surprisingly I think it should be in that sopranos tier of shows if it were more popular
I personally didn't watch it but what I heard was positive feedback only so far.

Mackenyu's a pretty man, he's suitable to play Sanji. We need an actor with more sharp and manly features for Zoro.
About the Mackenyu rumor I am not worried at all. He might not have the most "manly" features but Zoro isn't super "manly" either whatever that is even supposed to be. Zoro has a lot of different aspects to consider and he is more than just a seemingly "heartless cold edgy badass" as many believe him to be just because he seems like a simple guy. And actors can transform into amazing characters with a bit of makeup and costume. And Mackenyu is a good base for that.

S

stealthblack

would be funny if zoro ends up more feminine emo and sanji actors ends up the more manly badass of the two
Post automatically merged:

For sword fighting, he is definitely ready. Ngl, he has nice muscles.
oh dam that swordfight coregraphy is amazing.

but western guys will do the usual slow motion sword clash so actors don't drop swords out of their hands and talking most of the time instead of taking lessons from the guys that come from samurai blood, like that obi wan vs darth vader duel

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
ONE PIECE NETFLIX FAN
@OP_Netflix_Fan

·
2h

One Piece Live action Straw hats age and ethnicity info via
@The_Illuminerdi
. Luffy: 17-year-old Brazilian man Zoro: 18-year-old Asian man Nami: 19 years old and open to any ethnicity Usopp: 17-year-old Black man Sanji: 19 years old and open to any ethnicity
Aren't luffy, nami and usopp the same age?? So why they got her as 2 years older?

ONE PIECE NETFLIX FAN
@OP_Netflix_Fan

·
2h

One Piece Live action Straw hats age and ethnicity info via
@The_Illuminerdi
. Luffy: 17-year-old Brazilian man Zoro: 18-year-old Asian man Nami: 19 years old and open to any ethnicity Usopp: 17-year-old Black man Sanji: 19 years old and open to any ethnicity
fantastic, Zoro will be Chinese, Nami will be arabic, Sanji will be 400lb samoan
Post automatically merged:

Aren't luffy, nami and usopp the same age?? So why they got her as 2 years older?
so they can sexualize her more