Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sanji's actor looks like an emo beta male, so he is perfect for sanji
:whitepress:, you guys are seriously gonna take your hatred on a fictional character agaisnt an actor who's just doing his job? That's pathetic man
Post automatically merged:

Now its Zoro's actor vs Sanji's actor :kobeha:

:josad: now actual people are gonna get bashed left and right because of the fanbase's bs

The casting barely got revealed and you got people being toxic about this shit already

Last edited:
B

Ballel

There's 5 live action films for the series, the most recent airing in April 2021 with Makenryu as one of the main cast members. And considering how long One Piece's Live Action has been in development, he's been a very busy dude the past few yrs

Ok now this is a Zoro :christnally:
He can definitely pull off the fight scenes!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is concerning

Theres no mention of Buggy

Some ppl arent gonna like it but i think this show is make Zoro the borderline deuteragonist

His actor is the most well known, most experienced and has the most marketable fighting style of the main cast (3rd sword excluded)
Yeah from the titles it seems no Buggy! And some rumors talked about Garp,Koby,Alvida,Kuro and Arlong being in season 1 but i never heard about Buggy! Bad if confirmed!

You guys really expect them to jam all of that into 10 episodes?
They have 10 hours to adapt 100 chapters. I think 10 chapters per hour is tight but doable.

I think Gaimon's story will probably be scrapped.

This is concerning

Theres no mention of Buggy

Some ppl arent gonna like it but i think this show is make Zoro the borderline deuteragonist

His actor is the most well known, most experienced and has the most marketable fighting style of the main cast (3rd sword excluded)
A few months back a leaked script of the first episode came out and it included the introduction of zoro. I think the TBA episode (Episode 2) will be the conclusion of meeting zoro and meeting nami while fighting buggy. I really doubt they'd leave buggy out.

Correction: Script leaked more than 2 years ago. Here's a reddit link talking about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/fjo8ok

Last edited:
:seriously:, too far bro, the actor didn't do anything to you, he looks pretty great and seem like he has potential, way to go taking the worst possible picture

He's spot on, he's a muscular Japanese guy, that's literally the most basic description of zoro
Mackenyu does look great I ain't gonna lie

The only One that i dont like is zoro.

I Just CANT see zoro as asian, i dont Care if he has katanas, is related to samurais or wano, that in real life his country would be japan and everything Else.

Zoro dont look asian in the manga/anime. PERIOD.

Tsuru and other characters look asian.

I dont know How other fans see him when they Reading the manga, but i doubt they see him like asians people they see walking in the street.

At least is a good actor, and got the shape.

Per Oda, this is the Strawhat's nationalities.
  • Luffy (Brazil)
  • Zoro (Japan)
  • Nami (Sweden)
  • Usopp (Africa)
  • Sanji (France)
  • Chopper (Canada)
  • Robin (Russia)
  • Franky (America)
  • Brook (Austria)
I do think Zoro looks Asian, but more manly than him. However, how he will look in action is different than still model photos.

With his hair slicked back I can see it better-

I don't know how I feel about a OP live action, but I do think they made some great choices. Luffy's actor looks like a goofy fun loving kid so he's perfect imo. Nami's Actor looks just like her as does Ussops (minus the silly nose). Only problem is Sanji, I don't see it at all.