Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Scarlett as Namicatded
Sadly they don't have enough money to bring such high class actors for the live action:pepehands:
We probably get b or c or even D class actors...:pepehands:
I mean they are Netflix. They got Henry freaking Cavil for the Witcher..:wellwell:I'm not saying they can get Scarlett but not the C and Ds atleast.:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Hope "NOT"- there fixed it for you.:kata:

Rip One Piece..

If Oda wont kill you with bad writing....Netflix most definitely will.

For people who havent seen Netflix anime live adaptions. Heres one for you.

:usoprice:

I need a hot swedish girl and a hot french boi for my SaNa dream to come true. Netflix get something right and make SaNa cannon in your version. Pls dont make LuNa happen :believe:

More like hope not....tf.

I really dont want an all Japanese cast. Stick to the ethnicities Oda picked out. And if Usopp isnt from every country in Africa....we will riot:pepeanger:

H

Homelander

I hope netflix followodas script. I feel oda wont have approved such project unless he feels its good to go.

Only tricky things are visual effects of devil fruit just dont make it cartoonish .

S

stealthblack

The only way I see this work is if they remove all the comedy and siliness and make it more like black sails or pirates of caribean.

making it just like it is now will never work, unless they make it for cartoon network.

but I'm expecting it to be canceled after 2-3 seasons anyway.

H

Homelander

The only way I see this work is if they remove all the comedy and siliness and make it more like black sails or pirates of caribean.

making it just like it is now will never work, unless they make it for cartoon network.

but I'm expecting it to be canceled after 2-3 seasons anyway.
I think tricky part is actors understanding characters behavior.

I always felt one piece has that shounen thing added to it.

The only adaption from manga that actually was done was kenshin.

H

Homelander

Guys, don't forget: Netflix could make a very good adaptation but remember that we've also got something like Death Note Live Action and especially... Dragonball Evolution. Frightening. :lusalty:
To be fair i think oda should be worried about is how netflix handles devil fruit fights and dialouges.

It can be very tricky . Thenetflix series has to appeal western audience who never watched one piece. A flop season 1 can ruin future renewal of the series.

I hope netflix followodas script. I feel oda wont have approved such project unless he feels its good to go.

Only tricky things are visual effects of devil fruit just dont make it cartoonish .
Wasnt it said the budget would rival Game Of Thrones. This could be Netflix's biggest series yet

Im really scared for Sanji. His character will get some big backlash if they go all the way.

H

Homelander

Wasnt it said the budget would rival Game Of Thrones. This could be Netflix's biggest series yet

Im really scared for Sanji. His character will get some big backlash if they go all the way.
Ya they ll downplay sanjis character i guess with current #me too era ongoing. I think theyll limit him to flirting.

I mean i remember sjw complaining so much about Ramsay boltons character.

😁10❤️
☺️9❤️
🤗8❤️
😚7❤️
😗6❤️
🤐5❤️
🙁4❤️
😦3❤️
☹️2❤️
😩1❤️
😡Ø❤️
😨-1❤️
😓-2❤️
😵🤔-8❤️ WTF just happened ? Why did you do that to One Piece -> Here. That will be here.

:smithnie:

Ya they ll downplay sanjis character i guess with current #me too era ongoing. I think theyll limit him to flirting.

I mean i remember sjw complaining so much about Ramsay boltons character.
He will have to go from a perv to a simp. So only being horny after women and doing whatever they say, not peeking at them, trying to kiss or hug them.